Chapter Thirty Eight : Yours And Mine

Y O U R S A N D M I N E

Thomas

We lay tangled up in a comfortable silence, with her arms wrapped around my waist and her head on my bare chest like we used to do every night before we go to sleep. My fingers run through her dark locks of hair. I lean over, kissing her forehead before resting my cheek on her head.

We stay like this for a few minutes and I think about her. I'm always thinking about her. I can't help but feel like I finally have her back. I recall the exact moments I heard the words come out of her mouth. I smile to myself, pulling her further into a hug. She completely melts into me and starts tickling her finger in circle on my peck.

"Do you like dogs?" She lets out a light chuckle at the randomness of my question.

"Yeah, I love dogs. I used to have one growing up."

"Yeah? What kind?" I ask.

"A cocker spaniel. A little girl called Bonnie." A smile grows on her face as she fondly recalls her.

"Cute. Do you want a dog?"

"Sure, I'd get one."

"What about kids?" She laughs with half a scoff.

"One day." She adjusts her head on top of me.

"How many?"

"Two, maybe three. I don't know. How many do you want?"

"I don't care. As many or as few as you wanted." She sits up, her elbows propping on my chest so she's hanging over me.

"Woah! You're moving a bit fast don't you think? You've only just become my boyfriend and you're already thinking about babies?"

"Well, I thought I'd throw it out there." I shrug. "Not planning on anything for any time soon."

"Good. How about we just practice for now?" She raises an eyebrow, chewing on her lip.

"Yeah. I like the sound of that." I grin.

"Hmm. So do I." I cup my hands around her pretty face, pressing my mouth to hers.

She kisses me back with a sigh, edging her tongue past my lips. Her fingers snake up the back of my neck, tangling in and tugging on my hair. I carefully trail one of my hands down the small of her back and then hold onto her waist. She catches my bottom lip between her teeth, gently pulling.

I groan between her kisses and she laughs in response. Recoiling away, she turns onto her side, facing away from me. After fitting myself behind her, I leave a trail of hot kisses up her shoulder and back as she moves her hair out of the way.

"Tell me if I'm hurting you." I whisper between her skin.

"I will." She returns, kicking her underwear off of her foot and onto the floor.

I gently take hold of her hips and guide myself into her. A short breath escapes her mouth as I slowly roll against her. We find a steady rhythm, matching the speed of our panting. I peer over her shoulder to watch her face, her eyes closed and my lips parted as her breath grows ragged.

Nibbling on her earlobe, I slide my hand up her tank top, cupping, squeezing, pinching and playing with her. She lets out a set of satisfied moans as I gradually pick up the speed.

"Touch yourself." I murmur into her ear. She does as she's told, pleasuring herself from the front as I thrust from behind her. Heat curls low inside of me and I smother a groan into the slick skin of her shoulder.