Chapter 7: "Yeah and Mars doesn't have a president."

"Dude

"Dude. Stop staring." Zac deadpans. "I am not staring." I mumble back, my eyes narrowing at the sight of Indiana placing her hand on 'Alec's shoulder as her head leans back and she laughs at something that moron said.

"Really? You have been looking at her all throughout lunch. The girl is going to freak out if she finds out you have been looking at her like some creep." Zac says as he leans over the table and flicks my forehead, getting my eyes off Indiana and making me turn and glare at him.

Zac O'Brien. My best friend for some reason, who has seen me through thick and thin and has managed to keep up with my bullshit for almost two and a half years now. Zac is probably one of the only people who I talk to and trust more than I trust myself. He has seen me through hell, lets me punch him on bad days, and has always stopped me from doing shit that could've caused me to be in prison by now. I guess the only reason I am probably in school and not expelled by now is because of him, though I would never admit it. The guy has a bigger ego than Jupiter.

"I am not staring." I say, through a glare. "Yeah and Mars doesn't have a president." He scoffs, as he munches on one of his carrot sticks, leaning back in his chair. "It doesn't. You idiot." I hiss. "It does. We are just yet to find him." He argues, narrowing his eyes at me.

"Whatever." I roll my eyes, before looking at Indiana again. "You are going crazy." Zac whistles silently. "Am not." I grumble.

Indy has been on my mind ever since we had stupid coffee and studied at that fucking coffee house. It's like all I can think of her and talk about is her. I have known her for what less than a week and she is already making me go crazy.

"You have been staring at her all lunch, and pretty much all our classes. You don't glare at her. You manage to talk to her like a normal human and you talked about her all weekend long." He lists of on his fingers.

"One. I haven't been staring... I have just been... Looking. Two, I don't glare at her because she tutors me and I don't need her running off since I want to play this semester and get you idiots to actually win, since you can't do shit. Three, I talk to her like a normal human, cause yet again she tutors me and I have am paired from an assignment with her which holds 30 percent of my grades, and I fucking need to get my grades up and being civil and working with each other is the only way this would work out. And last but not the least, I did not talk about her all weekend long." I deadpan.

"Sure." He mumbles, sarcastically. "Whatever." I grumble, my eyes going back to Indy. "There you go. Back to doing your favorite thing. Staring at Indy." Zac snickers. "Zac... I swear to god-" I warn. "Okay fine. Lets take your stupid reasons on being human to her. But that doesn't explain why you stare at her." He says with a corner of his mouth tilted up and a smug look on his face.

"Fine... I just simply find her... attractive." I admit and Zac smirks. "So does the rest of the guys in our school. Your point?" He asks. I groan and place my face in my palms, trying to hide the red color that has very embarrassingly taken place on my cheeks and neck.