Epilogue: "You're pregnant."

"We'll make it work

"We'll make it work."

"We'll figure it out."

"Just a few more years."

All years of being in college, Austin and Indy's day ended with saying these few sentences to themselves, some days while looking at the other through their phone screens while the other days staring at the blank black screen in the dark because either one of them seemed to be busy or too tired to call.

It wasn't easy for either of them.

They weren't used to not being able to hold each other when they wanted to. In high school, they were attached to each other by hip, on nights when either one of them found themselves missing the other or even their bed cold they would just walk right out and into the other house before cuddling to sleep.

But it wasn't the same in college when the bed seemed colder on some nights or even when they missed the feeling and warmth of other they had no other choice but to cuddle into the blanket as they slept all night craving the feeling of just holding one another.

This caused them to get frustrated and annoyed, wondering how many more years would it be like this? For how long will they have to wait before they could be happy and hug each other, kiss each other and just hold the other when having a bad day.

They had fights over the phone from time to time where they felt like just giving up and feeling like they couldn't do it anymore. Because college wasn't easy and having a long-distance relationship with someone you love wasn't easy either.

They were too in love to let each other go, so not even an hour later from the fight would one or the other call the other and talk everything out.

Speak and communicate about everything and tell each other they'll visit soon.

And they did, the 4 years of college were filled with surprise visits whenever the other was able to and some visits were even planned beforehand as all the friends met up again during summer when they went home to New York City.

No matter where all of them lived, New York would always seem more like home than any other place.

Indy and Austin had a major fight back in their junior year of college, which caused them to almost break up. But they didn't.

The couple were going through a rough patch at the time but they still managed to stay strong, stay together and communicate.

They figured it out, they made it work like every other thing they managed to do over the years.

And here they are now, two years since they graduated college, one year of marriage later, with their love for each other stronger than ever, the couple thought that they couldn't love each other more than they already do, but every single day, every single hour, a minute or second their love for each other grew more than what seemed to be possible.