Chapter 10: "Reed! Off the field. Now!"

(Note: I know absolutely nothing about American football or any sport for the matter of fact

(Note: I know absolutely nothing about American football or any sport for the matter of fact. All knowledge I have is from reading on Wattpad. I have no idea how it is played, or anything. Keeping that in mind, know that I didn't mean to offended the game in any sort of way. I am apologizing in advance if something doesn't make sense or offends anyone. Thank you.)

___

The game is close to half time, and the score is 42-16, we are ahead right now and Ken hasn't done shit yet, which is just adding onto my anxiety. I feel a trail of sweat drip down my forehead as I look around the field, trying to keep myself as focused as possible. I see Ken in front of me, and even from his helmet I see a smirk on his face.

"Reed. Missing mommy?" He asks, his tone feigning innocence. "I don't know you tell me." I retort, a smirk of my own appears on my face. As shitty as it sounds, I may have done research of my own. Word is that Ken's mom left him and his dad for some millionaire dude. And by the look that appears on his face I know it's true.

"You little piece of shit. What happens in my life is none of your business." He seethes. I raise a mocking eyebrow at him. "Your one to say." I say back, my tone laced with venom. His face shows anger, before his stupid smirk appears again.

"I heard you got yourself a little girlfriend." He says and my body stiffens for a second. "Indiana Wilson, I believe?" He smirks. "It's none of your damn business." I say through gritted teeth. My eyes moving around the field, before landing back to him.

"She is Jayden's sister huh? Good catch Austin. The guys and I had eyes on her. Bet she is great in bed." He says. Don't let him get in your head. He is just messing with you. Don't give him what he wants. I keep repeating in my head. My blood boils, but I keep myself back from punching him in the face. I glare at him instead, my muscles tense and my hands fisted on my sides.

When he notices that I am close to exploding and probably beating the shit out of him, he smirks. "I saw your sister's pictures online on the internet. Got to give it to her, she was hot." He says, and my veins in my arm and neck pop. "To bad she is dead. Or else I bet I would have had her under me, fucking her hard, while she moaned my name and begged-" I don't let him finish before I tackle him down, his helmet falling of as he lands on his back with a groan.

"You fucking piece of shit! Don't you dare talk about Gwen like that!" I scream as I take a hold of his jersey and pull him up before I punch him straight in the face. I see his head fall back with a groan and blood seep out his nose. But that doesn't stop me.

I know every single eye on this field and on the stands is on us, but I couldn't care less. My ears have blocked out all sounds and my eyes are red with range. I pull him back up and this time punch him in his jaw and I hear a small crack, which makes me smirk.

I feel people trying to pull me back, but I shrug their hands of my shoulder. "Listen here you bastard. You talk shit about my sister or any other women next time, and I swear I will break more than just your jaw and nose. I will make sure you are on a hospital bed. Got it?" I ask, my voice so dark and dangerous, I barely recognize it.