Chapter 11: "You have been looking for him all night, haven't you?"

"Jay, I hate you, you know?" Paris mumbles as she lays her head on Jay's shoulder

"Jay, I hate you, you know?" Paris mumbles as she lays her head on Jay's shoulder. "Mhm. Sure, you do." He nods, taking another sip of him beer that was in his hands. We had been at the party for almost an hour and a half now, and Paris and Jay were completely drunk.

We were in the backyard of the mansion. It was way to filled up in the inside and we managed to find the backyard. It was beautiful, from the dark glass, to the flowers and the pool in the middle that was glowing in the dark, because of the lights. We were sitting by the pool; our pants were rolled up and our legs were kicking inside the whatever softly.

Only a few people were here outside, some smoking while the others just to get away from the crowd just like us. Jay and Paris had gotten drunk after their sixth beer, I lost count now, I on the other hand don't drink, I tired beer once with Jay when I was 16 and I didn't like it one bit.

I didn't mind Jay or anyone drinking, as long as it didn't backfire and affect him in a bad way. Plus, Jay never drank often, him and Paris would occasionally get drunk at parties and would come home all drunk acting like weird people, it was honestly entertaining to see them bicker while drunk.

"Indy, I want another beer!" Paris whines. "No more drinks for entire of you. Jay the one if your hands in your last one." I warn. "Why?" Both Paris and Jay whine. "Because your extremally drunk and are going to be super hungover tomorrow morning if you don't stop now." I say. "Fine." Paris huffs.

"Jay!" I hear a few of his teammates call out. "Yeah?" He says turning and looking at them. My eyes move, looking for Austin in the crowd, but I don't seem to find him. "We are playing games in the basement, all the guys. Come join us!" One guy says. Jay looks at us and Paris asking us if its fine if he goes.

We both nod and he gets up, removing his legs out of the pool. He shakes his legs slightly before putting on his socks and shoes back on. "If you guys need me, call me or text, my phone will be on." He says and we nod. He smiles at us before walking away.

I see Paris scoot over closer to me. She slings her arm around my shoulder and rests her head on top of mine. "You have been looking for him all night, haven't you?" Paris asked. "Who?" I ask, trying to play innocent though I knew there was a blush on my cheek.

"Oh, you know damn well who. But I will play along. Austin Reed. Ever since we entered this goddamn mansion your eyes have been looking for a certain someone who just so happens to be Austin Reed, who also looks very hot and sexy when he beats up a guy on field. God I never knew a guy could look so hot beating someone to dead." Paris mumbles the last part under her breath.

"Shut up." I mumble, my face red. Paris chuckles. "Promise me I will be the maid of honor for your wedding and the god mother to your babies." She teases and I swear my whole body becomes red at the moment.

I pushed her shoulder slightly and her head moved from on top of my head, her head leaned back as she let out a small laugh and I just smiled at her before shaking my head. "Somewhat of a best friend you are." I mumble and she just shakes her head at me.