Chapter 21: "Blushing now, aren't we?"

I really like this boy

It's crazy how much I like him. The way he gets me flustered and sometimes I seem to forget my own name around him to lost or flustered because he is close to me. I have had crushes before, but none of them were as strong as the one I have on Austin Reed. I feel things I have never felt in my entire life. It's crazy.

My eyes move all around his features. His slightly tanned skin, dark hair, perfect jawline and cheekbones, his mesmerizing eyes that seem to hold me captive and his slightly crooked nose.

I don't think he realizes just how... perfect he looks. Everything about him is so perfect or just simply breathtaking. I have seen the way the girls in our school look at him and I understand why more than 80% of the school has a crush on him; I also being a part of it.

I don't think a part of my brain can register that he feels something for me too, it seems like a dream.

I see how is eyebrows furrow as he solves another sum and a soft smile makes it's way on my face before I look away from him and simply stare at the croissant next to his hand.

"Done." He says and looks up at me, smiling in accomplishment. "Let me check." I say and he eagerly hands his paper to me and I look through his answers. "All of them are correct." I say and he just grins at me taking his paper back.

"I must say Austin Reed, a lot of improvement has happened in your work." I tease referring to how at first, he could barely understand any of the mathematical terms I used to talk about. "Well, what can I say shorty? It's all thanks to you." He says in the same tone and I blush. "Shut up." I mumble as I slap his hand lightly.

"You look cute when you blush." He says causing me to become more red. "Austin." I whine and he just chuckles. I make a move to remove my hand from his but he turns his hand and intertwines our hand before I can make a move to remove it. He picks up our hands and kisses the back of mine. My face is gonna explode from blushing so much.

"Blushing now, aren't we?" He teases and I puff my cheeks out as I pull our hands in my direction and kiss the back of his hand causing his cheeks to go slightly pink and even the tip of his ears and the back of his neck. "Blushing now, aren't we?" I say back and he playfully rolls his eyes at me.

I place our hands on the table and he just smiles at me softly and his thumb absent mindedly draws circles on the back of my hand.

♡♡♡

"Thanks for the ride." I say as I get off his tall bike, keeping one hand on his shoulder so that I don't fall down. Once my feet touch the ground and I remove my hand from his shoulder and take of the helmet handing it to him, he takes it from one hand, the other removing his own helmet. "Your welcome, shorty." He says and I smile at the nickname.

My hair flies around in the cold evening hair and I am pretty sure my curls are a mess right now. His hand reaches out and he tucks my hair behind my ear. "I love your hair." He says softly and a small smile and blush makes its way on my face. "Yeah?" I ask. He nods as he pulls his hand back but I hold it in my own and keep it in between us.