Bonus chapter: "Surprise."

"6 hours Liz!" I groan as I take my face out of the pillow I was cuddling into, I cling onto it tightly with my arms

"6 hours Liz!" I groan as I take my face out of the pillow I was cuddling into, I cling onto it tightly with my arms. "He hasn't answered my calls in 6- almost 7 hours, nor has he opened my texts. Is he mad at me? Did I do something? Oh, my god, is it his birthday? Is it?" I get up immediately, checking the date on my phone.

When I see it's March, I let out a sigh of relief. "I- Isn't his birthday in September? You know what- Nevermind. You get the hell up, I'm not seeing you all depressed and humping a fucking pillow," She says trying to pull the pillow out of my hands.

My face turns bright red, "I'm not humping the pillow!" I squeal, as I let go of it, letting her take it from me. "Sure," she looks at me dryly. She sighs before sitting next to me on my bed, "Look... he's probably busy, I mean he is in med school," she reminds me.

I hum as I get up and lay my head on her shoulder. "Yeah, probably, that must be it. But it's the second week of March, I thought his spring break started today," I remember him telling me day before yesterday that he had a one and a half week break before his spring semester started, even I had a one week break starting tomorrow before my new semester.

"Yeah, but he's just probably drowned in work and assignments, whatever it is, there is probably a valid reason to why he hasn't spoken to you almost all day. I mean for god's sake, that guy is so whipped that he couldn't even ignore you if he tried," she says.

"Yeah... yeah, you're right, he's probably just busy," I nod. But my mind still wanders back to the last few weeks reflecting if I did or forgot anything important to possibly make him mad. "Indy- I love you, but come on, stop overthinking, you did nothing okay?" She assures me.

I look at her and when I meet her eyes I see a glint that makes me narrow my eyes. "Why does it look like you know something that I don't?" I ask. She rolls her eyes, "I don't- you're just becoming delusion, I mean you have been stuffing your face in a pillow all day. Your brain probably needs more oxygen," she knocks on my head.

I pull away from her, rubbing the side of my head where she knocked. "Sure," I grumble. "I'm just worried- what if he is hurt? Oh my god, he probably got into an accident-" Liz cuts me off. "Indy, I can assure you, your boyfriend is completely safe and sound," she assures me.

"Unless his plane crashed," she mutters under her breath but I don't hear her properly.

"Huh? What did you say?" My eyebrows furrow in confusion. "Nothing," she says way too quickly. "But anyway, I'm sure Austin is fine," she says. My eyes narrow again, "How would you know that?"

"Uh-" she froze. "Call it gut feeling?" she offers. I sigh, "Alright," I lay back down on my bed, cuddling (not humping) into my other pillow. "Nope, no more of this. Get your ass up, we're getting something to eat. You haven't had a proper meal since this morning," she starts pulling on my arm in an attempt to get me up.