Chapter 13: "Your shirt looks nice today."

"Paris! Alec! Ace! Someone help me!" I squeal as I run around the house with Jay and Ryan running after me

"Paris! Alec! Ace! Someone help me!" I squeal as I run around the house with Jay and Ryan running after me. Ryan came home last night; he was already asleep by the time we came from the party.

"Oh, come here!" Ryan exclaims jumping over the couch and running towards me. "Jay come on! We are twins don't betray me like this!" I say as I enter the kitchen and try to get as far away as I can from these two monsters who for some reason thinks it's a great idea to tickle me until I pass out.

"I know and I absolutely love you but I am with Ryan for this one." He smirks as he takes threating steps towards me. "Jay..." I say taking steps back. "Mhm?" He smirks as he tickles the air.

I turn to look at Alec and Paris who are sitting in the living room and see them eating the popcorn I had made for the movie night as they looked at us with intense eyes as if we were some interesting movie. Ace on the other hand was asleep right next to Paris's feet.

When they saw me looking at them, they smirked. Just as Ryan was about to jump over the island and Jay was about to reach for me the doorbell rang. I smiled in victory as I ran away from them and opened the door a huge smile on my face, thankful for whoever rang the doorbell for saving my life.

"Austin! Zac!" I smile, as I look up at the two of them. Zac smiles at me, "Hey Indy. Thank you for inviting us." He says and my smile widens. "It was no problem. Come on in." I say opening the door further. They step in and I close the door. Just then I hear Ace's footsteps rushing towards us.

I guess he woke up because he smelt a new scent in the house. Ace stops in front of my feet and stares up at Zac before barking at him. "Hey there." Zac smiles. Ace barks again. "What's his name?" He asks looking at me. "Ace." Austin and I end up saying together.

Zac smirks and looks at Austin before back to me. "Ace. Cute name." He nods before kneeling in front of Ace. He slowly brings his hand in front of Ace. Ace looks at it before looking up at me, as if asking for my permission. I smile and that seems good enough for him because he starts sniffing Zac's hand before licking it. Zac chuckles and pets his head.

The whole time I feel Austin's eyes on me. But I don't say anything nor too I look at him, but a small blush does appear on my cheeks.

♡♡♡

We are all scattered around the living room. Jay and Paris are on the floor where we set some bedsheets and pillows, Ryan and Alec are sitting on the floor too but on the other side. Zac is on the armchair and Austin; Ace and I are on one couch. I have my legs folded up and Ace's head is on my lap. Austin is leaned back in his spot, a popcorn bowl in his lap that we both are sharing.

"Oh! Oh! This dude dies in the end!" Zac says as he points at one of the characters. Apparently, Zac had already watched the movie we chose, so he keeps giving us spoilers. "Zac!" All of us groan in annoyance. "Sorry." He mumbles sheepishly before stuffing his face with chips.