Kidou's intentions

I looked back on my first chapter of this story. And needless to say...

It was horrendous.

Note-to-self, never look back on that ever again.

~'0'~

When it was time for training, Tenma felt all eyes on him in the dressing room. One would even say that the gazes of his friends were penetrating through his body.

He felt anxious under their eyes, but he pushed through, and once they were all on the field, it wasn't anywhere near as bad as it was in the dressing room.

Of course, Kidou was already on the field before anyone else. There, he handed the team their training menus, though this time, it was different

"As you can see, each one of your training menus are personalized for yourselves. Therefore, today, you won't be training along with eachother."

As Kidou pointed that out, the Raimon players finally realized that what he's saying is true. They all have different exercises on their sheets of paper, some are lowered, but most of them have ranked up even more than yesterday.

While the others were already dying on the inside just looking at their assigned tasks, Tenma actually thought that for once, he's got lucky in terms of the strategist's training assessment. His exercises didn't seem easy, obviously, but they also aren't ridiculously hard as he expected them to be. Even though, being only on the field, there's not much one can do to begin with

"Kidou-san, we would like to talk about everything we've being doing these days after today's training, if possible." Asked the captain to the coach. The said adult simply nodded, without changing his expression

'I guess the team has finally gathered the braincells to ask for Kidou-san's explanation in a humane manner.'

The brunet felt proud of his team. Despite the fact that he was still angry and annoyed at his friends previous outbreak, he was well-aware that in no way he could remain angry forever. Although, for the time being, he knows for a fact that his anger won't be ceasing anytime soon.

~'0'~

The team finished at sunset, pretty much like every other day. During training, Tenma was very self-aware of the states from his friends. He didn't give that much care about them, since he understood that at this point, it's actually pretty weird for him to still be on the field. But, it did feel uncomfortable nonetheless.

By the end of the day, everyone was panting heavily, and most of them were either lying or sitting on the field. With the only exception of Tenma, who was the only one capable of standing up straight, with much lighter breathing than the rest of them. He actually thought it wasn't so bad, at least, nowhere near as bad as he imagined it to be.

Eventually, everyone recovered from their exhaustion and they all stood in a formation in front of the older strategist, who looked at them without any evident emotion.

The Raimon members thought that he wasn't going to say anything and the tension was growing uneasy, as they stared at the adult. Until, Tsurugi noticed the many training sheets that were at his feet. So he bended down, grabbed a handful of them out of curiosity and began to examine them carefully

"So that's what this was all about..."

"Hmm? What is it, Tsurugi?" Asked the captain to the ace striker

"All of the training menus are personalized to push each one of us to our limits and fullest potential."

"Wait, then that means.."