Panic attack

The next day, the brunet woke up an hour earlier than usual, without the need of his alarm. He still remembers distinctively staying up late last night, because he couldn't shake off a weird feeling of unexplainable sadness that just came from nowhere. Which he is still feeling, even though it's already the next day

He tried not paying attention to it. He tried to convince himself that it was just something that would eventually disappear, but, to no vail.

He knew that it wasn't just something that would go away on its own that easily. He had no idea why it came back, but now that it's back, the brunet knows that the days ahead of him weren't going to be easy at all

'I hope I'm not going to suffer one of those again...'

And with that in mind, the brunet began to get ready for his day. He felt it was going to be a tough day, but most important of all, he hoped that luck would be on his side, at least for today, to hide his condition long enough, until he decides what to actually do about it.

~'0'~

At school, he acted very normal, like any other day, but his feelings said otherwise. He payed attention to the lessons, but it was hard, even though he didn't show it on his face.

It was hard to keep track of what the teachers were saying, due to the fact that his feelings were so messed up. He felt like he was kind of suffocating, but he managed to pull through. 

Although, training... Was hell on earth.

Before training even started, he already felt short of breath. The brunet felt like he was sweating, but he wasn't actually even sweating a single drop. He felt like he wasn't getting enough air, he felt anxious and just wanted to crawl away into a dark corner all  alone... All in all, Tenma was just, having the 'best time ever' 

'Ah geez. Mother luck! Listen to me! You've been an absolute b*tch with me for most of my life so far, but just let me push through today without my teammates noticing. At least today, please!'

~'0'~

At the end of the day, Tenma is extremely glad that mother luck finally listened to his prayer. He managed to go through the entire training without anyone noticing of his current condition, and as far as he knows, not even Kidou noticed anything, otherwise, the coach would've most definitely sent him glares if he noticed something was wrong with him.

After all, a coach is obviously gonna be protective of his favourite player.

~'0'~

On his way back home, Tenma began to feel really out of breath. His chest tightened up as if it was being asphyxiated, and tears were urging to come out of his eye sockets.

He hurried back home, and by the time he got there and slammed the door shut, he collapsed onto the floor, hands clutching at his chest and tears finally came falling out.

A wave of indescribable feeling washed over him and it made him hyperventilate more than he already did. He knew exactly what was happening, but it had been so long, that his body had long forgotten how it really is like to go through one of these.

He felt like passing out, but his head was keeping him wide-awake. He had a very big urge to just cut open his chest or throat and get some oxygen, but, even at this state, he knew that it was an extremely stupid idea.