Genei Gakuen

I thought sex robots were only a thing of YouTube. But guess what...

They apparently found their way into the comments section of Wattpad as well :)

*Btw, this chapter may be more like a filler chapter, also, the actual match against Genei Gakuen is incredibly glossed over - almost inexistent -, cuz it's essentially the exact same.*

~'0'~

The next day came around fast. A little too fast for Tenma's liking.

Both yesterday and the day before yesterday were an absolute mess. First he's taken to the hospital and then he got enrolled into intensive therapy help, which he honestly still isn't sure wether it's going to help him or just turn out to be absolutely useless and just a waste of time overall.

On top of that, he just had to butt himself in on some not-related-to-him-at-all business of his senior, so now how is he supposed to face Amagi after all the bold and quite frankly, almost heartless sounding words - in his opinion - he let out yesterday?

'Sometimes... I just wanna smack me in the face.'

After a while of debating whether he should get out of bed or pretend to be sick for the day, finally, he sluggishly got up and began getting ready for the day.

By now, the routine has become so monotonous and repeated, Tenma's practically convinced that his brain isn't even telling his body what do anymore

'If only I could function this way forever. Like a robot with the sole goal of revenge, without having to bother with human feelings...'

~'0'~

Training's the same as ever, nothing special happened.

Though one thing that did stand out amongst everything else is the fact that Amagi seems to be in a much better mood today. It's certainly something that everyone's glad to see, especially Tenma, since it served as confirmation that basically told him 'You didn't mess up'.

Although, with that in mind, another question suddenly formed inside his head...

'How long have I got until I actually fuck up...?' Thought the brunet bitterly.

For some reason, even though Tenma has never thought of this question ever, it still felt oddly familiar to him. Almost as if it's been sitting in the back of his head, nagging at him unconsciously.

Kind of like deja vu, so to speak.

However, one would probably say it's not the good kind of deja vu, especially when considering what the question is.

But honestly, why does any of that even matter right now?

All he has to do is make sure to not fuck up the Revolution, because if he does, that's gonna be his one way ticket back to square 1.

Everything else can be dismissed.

Wether he messes up everything outside of the revolution doesn't matter! If they aren't linked to the revolution in any way, why should he care?

Everything he's been doing up until now to push the Revolution forward will all be for nothing if he somehow stops the Revolutionary wind!

That's what matters!

The wind is literally paving the way for him to mark Fifth Sector's numbered day, there's no way he's about to let anyone, not even himself, stop him from achieving the sole goal he had from the very beginning

'I'll avenge you nii-san. Your justice day is coming...'

Right from the start, that was the only reason he ever even agreed to join this chaotic Revolution.