Kaiou Gakuen

MY.GOD! This chapter was long to write AND check!

~'0'~

The next day, the team was all ready to go to the stadium, everyone was pumped and confident that they'll knock Kaiou Gakuen right out of the park. All of them were ready, except for Hayami.

The maroon headed player has been having quite the trouble in his mind ever since Tenma jammed some logic in his brain, so now, rather than being completely down, he was half unsure and half questionable about this revolution.

But right before they were about to go, two boys came up to them and a lot of the team members recognised them

'The two seniors from yesterday!' Tenma easily recalled them from yesterday's sighting.

Unexpectedly, the two ex-teammates pleaded to join the team once again, this of course, troubled the current teammates, especially the seniors who have been friends with them for quite a long time

'Resentment and bitterness huh? Loooove it.' Even for the brunet himself, he sounded very sarcastic, even though it was just in his mind, he also thought it was kind of childish of his teammates part to hold onto the past and not focus on what they're trying to achieve here and now, freedom for all the players to be exact, the more the better 'I better step in.'

"What's the problem?" All eyes were turned to the young brunet of the team, who had a confused poker face as his expression "What's the matter with letting them in? I mean, I know they've abandoned the team before, but right now we're not only trying to dethrone the Holy Emperor, we're also trying to regain the freedom of soccer and make others remember and experience the once enjoyable game, and it clearly seems like due to our hard works on matches, they now see the way things should actually be.

Besides, the more teammates we have, the more likely we'll succeed in this revolution, of course, I'm not saying we're weak, but I am trying to say that in order for something this big to succeed, we need everyone on our side, even if they are people who used to be frightened."

At this point, the teammates fell silent and reconsidered the decision of wether letting them or not

'Too much logic? Nah, they need it anyway.' Tenma was beginning to think that it might've been too much for them, but looking back at it again, his teammates really needed an extra lesson

"You're right." All eyes quickly switched towards their captain "You're absolutely right, Tenma. We need everyone on our side right now, no matter what they've done wrong in the past, besides, everyone deserves a second chance, right guys?"

It was a little doubting at the start, but everyone quickly nodded their heads in agreement and the two seniors were beginning to gain tiny droplets in their eyes

"Welcome back into the team." Said Shindou to his new teammates with a smile

"Thank you, everyone!"

"We'll play with all of our strengths! We promise!"

And with all of that being said, it was time to go to the stadium.

~'0'~

Once they've arrived, they first had to go and change into their soccer uniforms and while changing, Aoyama and Ichino went up to the young brunet who stood up for them and tapped on his shoulder to get his attention, the said brunet turned around, only to see the two newly joined seniors/teammates

"Ano, thank you for standing up for us back at school." Said the white headed senior

"Yeah, and we're sorry that we had to get off with a bad start, we hope you can forgive us."