Blowup and new pet

Right as the brunet heard that, he was more than ready to walk out of the room, without turning around. But, something was eating at him from the inside, urging him to face his teammates properly

'Why can't I get a break already...'

"What?" Asked the brunet coldly as he turned around to face the captain that had previously stopped him

"I think, we ought to talk to eachother. As a team."

"As a team? Are you joking with me, senpai?"

Shindou only looked at him with confusion in his eyes, though fear was also evident in them as well

"How can you still have the balls to say the word 'team' in front of my face, senpai? Last time I checked, you were all glaring at me, as if I was a criminal, not a teammate! You all jumped to conclusions, without even asking my side or considering asking me just what in the frick was going on! Heck, two members out of all of you had already snapped at me!" Said Tenma angrily as he glared at Amagi and Shinsuke.

Silent filled the room, but the brunet wasn't done yet

"Just what am I!? A teammate or something for you to throw your fit at!? And you all thought it was unfair on you? Then what about me!? I had to endure separate training, that was way more gruelling than yours, then I had to endure you guys's anger, because apparently you have no other way to vent it out, than to push it all onto one person! On top of that, none of you gave me a chance to explain! You all avoided me on purpose and you still have the guts to say the word 'team' to me, captain!? Are you freaking serious!?"

Finally, the blowup happened and finished. The blowup that the brunet had originally expected to happen back at the field, but ended up happening unexpectedly in the clubroom instead.

The teammates were shocked by Tenma's sudden mood swing, though they weren't angry by any means. They were well aware that they deserved all of those harsh words coming out of Tenma. The junior had every right to be mad at them.

Tenma on the other hand, after the blowup, felt a wave of relief washing over him as he eyed everyone in the room. He felt kind of bad for them, but he was also determined to stand his ground, after all, it's not like he has done anything wrong to them. He simply made them open their eyes and see things for what they truly are.

He turned around, ready to walk out of the room, only to stop his feet at the sudden whimpers of quiet sobbing, which could've easily gone unnoticed, if it wasn't because the room is dead quiet. As he turned his head around to check, he began scanning his teammates one by one, until his eyes landed on a certain dwarf player.

Seeing that no one else was about to move or do anything, Tenma couldn't help but let out an internal exhausted sigh. He would be lying if he said he doesn't feel bad at the sight of his friend crying, but at the same time, he isn't willing to just forgive him because of a few tears.

Instead, he decided to keep his tough act up, go up to him and kneel in front of him

"Why the tears, Shinsuke? Why bother to cry now, when you didn't even shed a drop when you and Amagi-senpai snapped at me together?"

Tenma's voice was calm, but cold. Shinsuke could only try to steady his breathing and stop crying, in an attempt to find his voice

"I'm sorry..."

His voice was weak, like his sob, but just loud enough for Tenma to hear and understand

"Sorry for what? What is your apology for?"

"Sorry for snapping at you... Sorry for jumping to conclusions... S-sorry for... FOR NOT BEING THERE LIKE A REAL FRIEND SHOULD BE!"

Before his weak voice cracked completely, Shinsuke managed to yell out the one phrase he had been dying to get out. Immediately afterwards, he began crying and hyperventilating, once again. Until he felt arms around him.