Kidokawa Seishuu

Holy God! I've been going in and out of fandoms lately! I've just recently got addicted to Diabolik lovers again and I've already got a fanfic of it in my back pocket! XD

Anyways, I'm so sorry for the long wait! It's just that I'm kind of out of the IE GO phase now and I'm drifting off to other fandoms, so... Yeah.

I'll do my best to finish this and my other IE GO fanfic for those of you who are still reading tho!

~'0'~

The week flew by rather quickly, with Tenma being able to avoid getting targeted all the time by the biology teacher, and of course, with him continuously making up excuses to leave without his friends and without noticing that Tsurugi was the only one more than aware of his lies.

As the days went by, the ace striker began to worry more and more for his friend. Initially, he thought that the brunet would simply go to the hospital maybe once or twice at most, but once he realised that this was becoming a daily routine, his worrying began to slowly increase with time.

However, he decided to keep quiet for now and see how the next week would be like. After all, it would be more than inconvenient if he confronted the brunet with just a single week of observation as an argument.

And with that, the school days were done for the week, and in came the weekend, which for the team, meant going against their new opponents.

Kidokawa Seishuu.

----

Saturday finally came and while most people were probably busy working or gathering with friends, the Raimon team were doing absolutely none of those things. Well, to be fair, one could maybe, just maybe, consider what they're doing as work.

Once they had reached their destination, they all entered the train that was supposed to carry them all to their field. Just a few seconds later, the Kidokawa players also came in.

One by one, Tenma looked at all of them closely, and in particular, three players out of the whole team really stood out to him. Those being two brown-haired players, who he assumed are the brothers, and a long haired player, who's colour seemed to be dark violet in Tenma's opinion.

Through his attentive eyes, the brunet clearly saw his own captain lock eyes with that long haired player and exchanging determined looks, making Tenma believe that this match will most likely be harder than what he already thought.

Afterwards, he looked over to the two other players, who he believed to be the split up brothers of the team, only to see them glaring at eachother vigorously

'They're lucky to at least still have eachother...' Thought the brunet as he averted his eyes away from the siblings

'Unlike me who lost him and didn't even get to have a last glimpse of him...'

As Tenma continued to think, he felt as if tears were about to emerge from his eyes, therefore, he tried his best to diverse away from his negative thoughts. And although he managed to hold back his tears, he knew that his eyes were most likely still visibly watery

'Please, by some god... Don't let my teammates notice this...'

And surprisingly, it seemed that a certain god really did hear his prayer and decided to grant his wish, because his teammates didn't even look at him weirdly throughout the whole journey, to which the brunet was very grateful for. But, the one thing he didn't notice is that despite the fact that his own teammates didn't realise his vulnerable state, that didn't mean other teammates were as clueless as his own teammates are.

Because through his intense glaring competition with his arrogant brother, the little one clearly saw the crystal clear water inside the brunet's orbs. And noticing that none of the Raimon members were noticing this, he couldn't help but feel bad for the brunet, not knowing that Tenma himself was actually somewhat happy with his teammates' cluelessness.

~'0'~

At last, they're all at the destined field now. It was weird how the field is made out of wood entirely, but, to be fair, what's new? Last time they literally played on a field made out of ice and at least this time it's a stable surface.

Once the match officially began, the Raimon members were a little caught off guard with how serious their opponent was playing, though they quickly came back to their senses and began to play as serious as possible.

At one point, when Tenma had the ball, he saw the perfect opportunity to move forward and score in, so he went in for the kill. However, as he moved rapidly forward, he suddenly felt the ground starting to shake, as if there was an earthquake happening.

After that, a huge wave of water emerged from the floor, shocking everyone present.

Unfortunately for Tenma, he couldn't stop his feet on time, thus, he fell into the water. Thankfully though, he fell kind of deep into the water and he took in a big breath of air before falling, therefore, when the wave came crashing back down, he didn't have to suffer the impact. And thanks to the fact that he held in a decent amount of air, he managed to swim out of the water without painfully drinking in any of it.

However, despite the fact that he managed to swim up to the surface safely, it wasn't exactly fun to wear clothes soaked in water, especially since it acted as extra weight on his body

'Why me...'

"Tenma! Are you ok?"

"I'm ok, don't worry." Said Tenma to reassure his dwarf friend

"The presenter said the floorboards will fall randomly, so there's no way of knowing which spot is going to fall next. We all have to be careful." Said Shindou to fill the brunet in about what happened while he was under water

"I can definitely see that alright."

'Stupid Fifth Sector! I swear to god, if I get sick after this match, imma come after your b*tch a**!"

----

The floorboard promptly resurfaced and the match continued. Although it wasn't exactly ba smooth match, to say the least.

Both teams were thrown off with the random falling floorboards at first, though they both eventually got the hang of it with their own formations and tactics. And even though both teams got around the field, Kidokawa clearly had the upper hand.

With the scores of 0-2, the first half of the match ended and all of the members went back to their corresponded benches. There, everyone could see the evident cracks in the relationship between the two brothers of the opposing team.

And whilst most of the Raimon players felt like their fight was going in their favour, Tenma thought otherwise. Rather than satisfaction, he felt pity for the brothers, making his eyes soften when watching the two bicker

'They should enjoy eachother's company before one of them is gone...'

Even though he held that thought in his head, he knew in his heart that bickering is normal for a sibling relationship and that he only feels bad at the sight of other siblings bickering only because he hadn't experienced it with his own brother.

And although he felt pity for the said brothers of Kidokawa, he also felt a bubbling sensation beginning to cook up inside him, making him whisper out two words in a voice so quiet, he himself barely heard...

"I'm jealous..."

However, unbeknownst to him, despite the fact that he himself almost didn't hear the words he just uttered out of his own mouth, someone else did. And that someone, is none other than his beloved coach of green goggles

'Jealous?'