Anger

*Look for important notice at the end of this chapter! It's regarding this story and 'Bring him back'!*

Swear words are contained in this chapter.

Just thought I'd give a heads up beforehand. -<-

~'0'~

That night, Tenma finally finished correcting the exams at around 7 o'clock. His back and neck were absolutely killing him, and at that point he couldn't help but think

'Why did I get myself into this situation again?'

Nonetheless, he couldn't care less about that at his current state, for he had been sitting in his chair for nearly two hours straight. Mostly due to the poor handwriting from two of his senpais

'I can't force Hamano-senpai and Hayami-senpai to change their handwriting in just one day though. Besides, their teacher should be used to them by now, so I guess it'll be fine.'

With that in mind, the brunet then flopped himself onto his bed with all of his limbs unable to move, as if they lifeless. And thank goodness his mattress is a hard one, since a soft mattress would not only be unhelpful for his back, it would also be killing his lower back as well

'Note to self, never sleep on a soft mattress.'

A few minutes later, he mustered up all of the remaining strength he had left in his entire body to lift himself up and go take a shower. Despite the pain his back, neck and butt were complaining about.

~'0'~

After showering, the brunet felt really refreshed. As if all the pain from before had seemingly disappeared into thin air

'Showers really are the next best things after baths.'

Once the excess water was removed from his hair, he made sure to tie up his robe before heading downstairs to the living room.

There he decided to just scroll through his phone, as he practically had nothing else to do and wasn't feeling sleepy at all.

However, while he was scrolling through social media, he suddenly came across the official website of Fifth Sector. And although just from seeing the name already got his blood boiling in anger, curiosity ended up getting the best of him, which ultimately, made him open the website.

A decision that was not very wise of his part.

~'0'~

'What a load of bullsh*t!' Thought the brunet as he highlighted some of the important statements that Fifth Sector promised to readers.

Such as 'Fair soccer', 'No harm inflicted', 'Professional and safe training for each of our players'... But, the most infuriating statement out of all of them, from Tenma's perspective, was one he later encountered as he scrolled further downwards.

The statement said... 'Health and care for our players are among our top priorities.'

'TOP PRIORITIES MY A**! I'D RATHER YOU SAY FIFTH SECTOR IS THE GOD OF THE WORLD OVER THIS FAKE A** LIE!'

After seeing that bold and fake statement, the brunet almost threw his phone against the wall out of pure rage. But thankfully, he didn't. And instead, decided to almost rip apart a pillow.