Secrets found out?

I feel like this the beginning to Tenma's truth finally coming out into the light Xd

~'0'~

The following days are alright.

Not amazing, but just... Normal.

Amagi is back to his normal self, the team is still training hard, certain teammates are still begging Tenma to be their sensei and speaking of which, the brunet is still attending his daily therapy sessions, which are still being watched by Yuuichi.

Just about the same as ever.

However, as the days passed by and Tsurugi still kept getting reporting messages from his brother, informing him that Tenma is still going to the therapy wing, his worry kept growing alongside Kidou's, who he informed every time Yuuichi notified him.

Before, they just assumed that maybe, at some point, Tenma will stop going to the hospital, or at least stop going there on a daily basis. But as the days turned into weeks, their doubts only grew and grew.

In fact, it's gotten so bad that Kidou is now debating whether he should call Reo to ask what this is all about.

Normally he would never even think of this, considering how busy Reo usually is, but with all the red flags he has seen, he's almost at the verge of not even caring about Reo's busy schedule anymore.

However, taking into account that Tenma hasn't said a word about his regular hospital visits to anyone in the team, it's probably not that good of an idea to pry into his business, because clearly, he doesn't want anyone else to know or else he would've said something by now.

The easiest method of easing their worry is literally right within Kidou's reach.

Pick up the phone, dial Reo's number and ask what's the matter with Tenma's daily visits to the therapy section of Inazuma hospital.

But... What if he's overstepping private boundaries?

Wouldn't that be the same as violating another person's personal space?

And if so, that wouldn't be right no matter how worried they are.

Would it?

'What am I supposed to do...?'

~'0'~

Another day, another trip to the hospital.

And as much as Tenma hates to admit it, he's starting to actually see the benefits of these therapy sessions.

He's no longer waking up to the desire of staying in bed forever and the emptiness of the void he once felt in his heart no longer hurts as much as it once did

'Don't knock it 'till you try it I guess.' Thought the brunet as he walked towards the exit of the hospital. And as he did so, he saw kids playing soccer right outside of the building.

They looked really lively, without a worry in the world, unlike him who's now overthinking every single little move he does.

Overthinking to the point that he may very well make himself drop sick

'I miss being- Wait, do I actually miss being little?' Thought Tenma bitterly as he recalled his childhood.

Well, if it can even be called a childhood in the first place

'If my past can be called childhood, then I shouldn't be considered a vengeful person.'

At the sarcastic thought, the brunet couldn't help but shake his head, while continuing to walk.