0.6

"ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!"

After having followed this girl, Nagisa, around for the remainder of the day, they'd somehow lost sight of her. And once Tsukauchi had opened up the envelope, it was only a stack of blank pages with the first one written in sharpie: 

'Booked for the Summer! Try again in November ;)'

* * *

Daisuke on the other hand knew he was risking everything going back to his place, seeing as Eraserhead had already met Nagisa and knew where 'she lived,' for the time being anyway, he needed to stay somewhere else.

"What are you doing here?" Koharu asked upon opening her door.

Daisuke scratched his nose under his glasses, "Well... Goto-san kinda kicked me out..."

"Ha!?"

Daisuke patted his duffle bag hanging off his shoulder. "I got kicked out..."

Goto did in fact NOT kick him out.

"Do you mind if I crashed here for the summer?" he did his best to not let his smile waver under her reluctance.

And it worked.

-.-.-

"Why would he kick you out? You're a child!" Koharu continued to rant as they both now stood in the kitchen. He was helping prepare dinner.

"I guess he didn't feel the need to keep a kid in the building, at least now that I'm considered an independent."

Goto did in fact sign the paper's. He just needed to go return and file them.

"Did you have any more things? We can go back right now and bring more." She offered him a taste of tomato sauce from the wooden spoon.

"I didn't have much," he blew onto the sauce before tasting it.

"How is it?" she asked.

"It's great. You sure got better at cooking, Ko-chan~" he teased.

"Stop it." Koharu instinctively back-handed his arm.

"So you're telling me you only had clothes? Don't you have a favorite mug? How old are your shoes?"

"Ko, it's alright. I had time to donate a couple things. Not that anyone would want to buy them." Daisuke tried to reassure her but this apparently only made her worry more.

"Ko--"

"I'm home!"

Koharu visibly jumped in panic.

"Mom's home!" she whispered, wiping her hands on a towel. "You need to hide!"

"Nah." Daisuke smirked.

"Daisuke! She's going to kill me!"

He only continued to shred the cheese.

"Did you forget about my quirk?"

"Now's not the--"

"Koharu?"

"EH?! Oh! Hi mom! How was work?" she called out to her mother as she attempted to push Daisuke out of the kitchen.

"Exhausting."