1.3

"How many are left?" Daisuke asked. He was sitting against a building in the shade trying to catch his breath.

"Transformation Quirks for class 1-A and 1-B: Complete. Mutant Quirks are on top priority for tomorrow. Emitter Quirks for class 1-A: Complete. Emitter Quirk for class 1-B: 0%" the robot listed.

"How many were defective?"

"1 Emitter, 6 Mutant, and 2 Transformation Quirks were defective. 2 of Mutant Quirks were partially successful."

"Who's the emitter?" Daisuke frowned. He'd always been able to imitate emitter quirks.

"Midoriya Izuku. Quirk: Enhanced Strength." the robot replied.

Daisuke scowled. "That can't be right. I've been able to copy quirks similar to that..."

The robot said nothing.

"What time is it?" he huffed annoyingly.

"Wednesday 12:15"

Daisuke nodded, standing up. "I should probably get back to campus. Hopefully the rat's made up his mind."

Changing his clothes he set off on his journey back. 1-A was probably in the middle of their Hero training. There were three teachers there so he figured he would just hang out in the teachers lounge until the next class.

-.-.-

"Send me the result from today through email." Daisuke rolled his shoulders.

"Sending results to: Miyamoto Daisuke."

There was a buzz in his front pocket. Fishing it out he stared at the screen in confusion.

"Why's Naomasa calling?" he mumbled, answering.

"Yo, what's--"

"Where are you?!" the detective shouted.

Taken aback, Daisuke looked around in confusion.

"I'm in front of Ground Beta. Why?"

"How far is that from U.S.J.?" a series of tires screeching followed.

"You shouldn't drive while on the phon--"

"Daisuke!"

"I don't know! On the other side of campus?" Daisuke shrugged. "Why?"

"There's been an attack by a group called League of Villains!"

Daisuke's breath hitched.

"What."

"There's been an attack at U.S.J.!"

There was a class taking place...

"Tell me someone was with you!"

Aizawa was with them.