2.3

"YOU SUCK!"

Daisuke stood over an exhausted Bakugo.

"Your movements are easy to read and I've only seen you fight once! What's that gonna do to a high rank villain?"

Daisuke was currently holding his one-on-one training with Bakugo. And just a while ago he'd been training with Mineta and before that Yaoyorozu. He was going from the bottom of the class list, up. Midoriya was supposed to be next but All Might seemed to think he could just excuse the boy for a personal meeting.

"How am I supposed to land a hit when you keep moving?!" Bakugo panted, he was out of breath. Irritated Daisuke wasn't paying attention to him and taking notes in his file.

"You think villains will just stand there and let you land a hit? HA!" Daisuke laughed and resumed his writing.

"You have a good understanding of your quirk and its limits." Daisuke pointed to Bakugo's shaky arms. "Your endurance is rather impressive but that makes me wonder if it's the stamina endurance or the pain endurance. Stretch out your arms."

"Tch." Bakugo did as he was told, standing up and stretching his arms out to his sides

"Higher."

Bakugo visibly tried but was struggling. Daisuke was quick to make note of it.

"You can put them down. Your movements are broad and flashy. When you're in the air you have great movement but we need to work on narrowing down your aim. You can't just blow up the entire target board, gotta focus on the center point." Daisuke explained, closing the folder and standing in front of Bakugo.

"So, Mister 'Die'," Daisuke held out his hand with a glimmer of mischievousness, "Are you willing to undergo training to improve yourself?"

Bakugo has always been the best. And if he needed a stupidly smart ex-villain to teach him how to get better he'd accept it.

"Damn Right I am." Bakugo grinned, slapping his hand into Daisuke's as an agreement.

"Good. Now go see Recovery Girl for a quick examination. No quick recovery this time, so take it easy for the rest of the day."

"Sure."

-.-.-

Daisuke didn't think he was one for gossip. At least not the sort that involved personal lifes getting dragged into work kind of gossip. He had to remind himself he was better than that and he'd only indulge in gossip when there were valuables involved, with rewards and such.

But here he was, using Jiro's quirk to listen in to All Might's important discussion that involved Mirodiya and his time away from his one-on-one training.

"-- difference in attitudes will have a big impact once you go out into society."

What the hell are they talking about?

"I understand how you feel and this is more for me than for you. I won't force you. However, I hope you won't forget how you felt back at the beach park."

Daisuke awkwardly leaned against the wall, keeping an eye out.

"So you'll need to stand out during the Sports Festival–"

Tch.

Daisuke annoyingly walked away from the conference room, earjack gone.