0.13

Tsukauchi had to pinch himself multiple times. They did it. They finally did it.

"We have Miyamoto Daisuke cuffed and subdued."

Cheers echoed throughout the police and heroes. 6 long years under investigation. Nearly a hundred cases would be closed with the capture of a 14 year old boy.

* * *

"Who would have thought?"

Tsukauchi looked over to the door. It was Aizawa.

"I know. We finally caught him." Tsukauchi sighed as he continued to look through the one way mirror.

"Thank you by the way."

"For jumping into the freezing water?"

The detective laughed. "Yeah. Should have predicted he might use Koharu-san's quirk."

Aizawa looked over to the boy. He had been knocked out and was securely cuffed to the bolted down chair.

"He was really just a boy doing all the crimes." The hero sounded almost sympathetic.

"You think the crime rate might drop after this?" Tsukauchi playfully asked.

"Maybe. He was the big talk for this long. I could see why others would feel discouraged if they heard of his capture."

Tsukauchi sighed contently, nodding.

"My boss wants to have him confess about everything."

"He's done quite a lot. Think he remembers it all?" Aizawa would admit even he wouldn't remember such a vast amount of crimes.

"I have a list to go through if he doesn't." Tsukauchi confidently stated.

They both noticed the boy's hands begin to twitch.

"I think he's waking up."

"About time."

* * *

It's cold.

Opening his eyes he flinches at the brightness of the room.

"Sorry about that. We had to make sure you wouldn't do anything without us catching it on footage."

Daisuke recognizes the voice. "Hello to you too, Naomasa." his eyes still closed.

"We made sure to get you a new set of clothes."

Daisuke hears a chair scrap the floor.

"Interrogating me again are we?" he yawns, trying to blink his eyes open.

"I suppose. Only this time we're not in the police station." Tsukauchi tells him.

Looking up, Daisuke squints. "Tartarus already?"

"How clearly can you see?" Tsukauchi asks.

"I can see about as clear as a newborn, thank you very much." the boy sighs.