2.5

"He's going to the movies? With a friend?!"

"I know right!" Present Mic replied with the same surprise.

Aizawa's arms were still out of commission so he'd asked Hizashi if he'd call and hold the phone for him. He should have figured this would lead into a long conversation upon calling Tsukauchi to catch him up on Daisuke's whereabouts.

"Where did he get a friend?!" This, surprisingly, was the only concern the detective had.

"When did he get a friend?" Hizashi asked, looking at Aizawa.

"Uh... the grocery store." Aizawa replied.

"So he bought one."

"No. Apparently someone was harassing the poor guy and Daisuke stepped in." Aizawa explained.

"Such an upstanding citizen thing to do." Tsukauchi grinned proudly from the other end.

"But I thought Nezu was going to have him referee the final round?"

"Who said that?" Both Aizawa and Hizashi asked.

"Oh, Principal Nezu. He called a while back to get permission." Tsukauchi told them as though they'd simply ask him where to find the nearest convenient store.

"WELCOME LADIES AND GENTLEMEN TO U.A. 's SPORT FESTIVAL!"

"Sounds like it's about to start. I'll let you guys go." Tsukauchi told them, "I'll make sure to give Dai' a call later to check in. Later!"

* * *

"Oh it's starting."

Daisuke followed Iguchi's line of sight, "Oh." he scowled. "That."

The lizard man let out a laugh, "Not a fan of the sports festival?"

"Not really." Daisuke grunted, continuing their walk to the nearest burger place.

"Not much of a fan either." Iguchi admitted, "I tune in every now and then when I've got nothing to do."

"I only watched it to place bets on who would be the winner." Daisuke shrugged, recalling the times he'd beat Goto-san and any overnight drinkers at the bar.

Wonder what he's up to.

"Wanna share a large?" Iguchi asked, pointing to the concession stand.

"Sure," Daisuke quickly pulled out his wallet. "I'll pay it since you got the tickets already."

"Eh? Are you sure? But I didn't even ask if you liked horror?"

Daiuske was already lining up. With many staying at home to watch the Sports Festival there weren't many in the theaters.

Daisuke was looking forward to going out with a friend, even if they didn't know much about each other. They had begun with the basics of questions like what's your favorite color, food, got any hobbies, pets?

Turns out Iguchi was 20 which surprised Daisuke because he acted like he was the one who was older. In turn Iguchi was also surprised, having thought Daisuke was his age, if not at least a year older than him.