1.1

"Pathetic." Aizawa scowls. Looking down at the class.

"HA?!"

Gasps leave a couple of them.

"Excuse me!" A student near the back row stands up. "Sensei! I don't think that would be considered proper--"

The door slams open. Students' expressions morph into confusion.

"It was two minutes." a voice drones. Yellow sleeping bag in hand.

The class looked between one standing at the door and the other at the podium.

"What's going on?"

"There's two...?"

"Aizawa-sensei...s?"

"Wait--!"

"Quit the act already. I can see smoke coming out of their heads." the not so nicely dressed Aizawa grumbles, sluggishly walking over to the podium.

The nicely dressed Aizawa grins, stepping to the side.

Reaching into his pocket to retrieve his glasses, he leans over a bit to cover his face, slides them on, looks back up and reveals a different person.

With a wide, mischievous smile he greets them.

"Good Morning everyone. My name is Miyamoto Daisuke." He lets the smile linger as he bows, "I look forward to working with you."

"Wow... "

"Dude, what the hell!"

"...No way"

"That's such a cool quirk!"

Aizawa, the real one, clears his throat. Silencing the class.

"Everyone, this is Miyamoto Daisuke. He'll be a sort of T.A. for both 1-A and 1-B this year."

Daisuke awkwardly smiles, "They're calling me a T.A. but think of me more as a tutor for the Hero course. I'm not a fan of formalities so refer to me in whichever way you feel most comfortable."

"Excuse me!" a boy, who once stood and sat back down out of shock, with rectangular glasses raised from his seat, an arm up.

"Yes, Iida?" Aizawa asks.

"I don't think his behavior just now was proper!" Iida-boy proclaims.

Daisuke gives him a close-eyed smile, "Yeah!"

"Please do something to reprimand him!"

An audible sigh comes from the homeroom teacher.

"Don't mind him too much. This is just something he does at the beginning of the school year." Aizawa clarifies. Daisuke letting on an amused look.

"He'll be sitting in for all your classes in the back and offering assistance in all subjects. If you have questions, ask him in your own time. Now let's get started."

Daisuke grabs the clipboard from underneath the stack of folders and walks to the back of the class. A chair and a decent size desk waiting for him.

A couple students glance back at him.

Taking a seat as Aizawa continues to explain for the day. The first thing Daisuke noticed, all the seats were filled. No one had gotten expelled. He began skimming through the clipboard where Aizawa had the results of his 'opening ceremony.'