4.1

"Come one, Come on, Come on." Nakajima whispered, brows frowning and beads of sweat running down his face. His forearm exposed as he tried to create an exact duplicate of his watch with Tsukauchi's tracking mechanism installed.

Yaoyorozu's quirk was quite tricky the more complicated objects got. He'd have to give her more praise and extra credit for her knowledge and quick thinking.

"HELP!"

Nakajima flinched, the gravel of terror clawing at the scream of his students', barely echoing amongst the chaos.

"PLEASE! SOMEONE!!"

With a final burst of will and energy, Nakajima released his strained breath as a duplicate of his watch successfully emerged from his arm.

"This is Bad! This is really BAD!"

Sprinting towards the Nomu from behind, morphing his face into that of 'Nagisa,' she quickly assessed the situation.

"Yaoyorozu! Are you alive!? Hey!" It was Awase from 1-B. "PLEASE! RUN! IT'S GONNA CATCH UP!!"

Nagisa conjured a whip in both hands. She made sure to stay hidden behind the Nomu as she lashed one forward, managed to wrap around one of the nomu's legs and quickly pivoted to the right. The creature fell with a thud, its drills and chainsaws whirling uncontrollably, the normal hands crawling at the ground, reaching out for his students.

She pulled, using the trees as a pulley, digging her heels in place and using her weight to lean back. Focusing on only slowing it down, just enough for the students to get further away.

"AHHHHH!" Nagisa cried, nearly losing her grip from the rope's friction.

"What's that? What is that?!"

"Vanguard Action Squad! Target successfully collected! It was just a short while, but with this our show has come to a close! As arranged, head to the retrieval point in the next five minutes!"

Nagisa's pulling stops.

"Huh." Nagisa looked back and saw the Nomu slowly stand, turn back and turn off its tools for hands. They have him.

She released the whips and quickly circled around the bushes. The Nomu trudged past her.

"Awase-san, use your quirk..."

Nagisa takes this opportunity to slowly crawl towards the two, briefly making sure the nomu wouldn't return. Awase takes something from Yaoyorozu's hand and rushes after the creature. Nagisa hurries to the girl's side, too injured for any startled reaction.

She quickly takes out the replica watch and slips it onto the girl's limp wrist.

"Help will come." Nagisa whispers, turning the frame two full counterclockwise turns and half a clockwise turn, "Make sure you keep this on."

The watch lightly beeps.

"Who are you?" Yaoyorozu tiredly frowns. Awaze was running back.

"Forget you saw me." And Nagisa snapped away.

-.-.-

Nakajima returned to the cliff once more. He stared down at the bright blue flames dancing through the forest.

Biting the inside of his cheek, risking missing the meeting point, he clasps his hands together. Eyes squeezed shut. His recall capability, while quite rusty, is able to manage a quirk to resurface. And suddenly, he has the area mapped out in his head with pin points of everyone's location.