2.1

A/N: Forgive me, this was suppose to go up yesterday.

"Make sure you don't stay too late after school for those who are using the grounds for individual training. I don't want to get calls from parents nagging me about your whereabouts. That'll be all for the day. Dismissed." Aizawa droned.

"Aizawa-sensei!" Ashido quickly shot her hand up.

"Yes."

"Is Miyamoto-san sick today? I haven't seen him all day." she curiously asked.

"What? But I saw him on my way to the cafeteria earlier." Ojiro told her.

"I saw him when we were going to Art class." Jiro joined in, "He was sleeping outside... I think." This was true. Daisuke had gone to sleep under the tree's shade.

"So he was on campus?" Sero asked.

Aizawa made a face of disapproval. Before suddenly not caring.

"Miyamoto isn't sick and he was on school grounds." Aizawa clarified. "He was also there for your training. Don't worry too much if you don't see him on training days. Rest assured he'll probably let you know if he won't be in the next class."

The school bell rang and Aizawa went to leave.

"Did anyone see him during training?!" Hagakure asked everyone.

Should Aizawa have mentioned that?  Well, it was too late anyway...

-.-.-

Daisuke was hunched over the dinning table writing away as Aizawa graded his set of homework papers from the living room. In order for Daisuke to get better and properly evaluate each student he needed to see them in action. In an actual scenario that wasn't just touching an atomic bomb prop and calling it a win.

"All Might sucks at teaching." Daisuke mumbled, twirling his pencil. He glanced over to Aizawa who didn't comment on it. Daisuke only grinned.

"Bakugo is too rash and neglectful of his team..." Daisuke read out loud. "Or so you wrote."

Aizawa stopped his grading, his eyes slightly narrowed. "Is there something wrong with what I wrote?"

"Umm..." Daisuke leaned back into his seat, pencil tapping his chin, "Not really. I can definitely see why given you've only seen him in action under All Might's 'training'--" he enunciated. "--but that wasn't the case for this time."

Aizawa waited for him to continue.

"During the little chase he kept trying to corral me towards the others." Daisuke scrunched his nose trying to push his glasses up. "I don't think the others noticed but I'm sure towards the end Sero figured it out. Potential to be a great leader, needs to work on communication. Sero could use more aerial training along with Bakugo and Uraraka. Uraraka could-- no. Should, get a support weapon too. Koda's too quiet, typically good for infiltration but needs to expand his horizon... maybe shout into the abyss or someth--"

"You should write it down before you forget." Aizawa told Daisuke.

* * *

Daisuke stood in front of the class taking a sip of his coffee.