Bonus Chapter four

"Oh by the way, uh . . . Jacob was looking for you yesterday."

"What? Why are you only telling me now?"

"Must have slipped my mind, sorry." He says as if he couldn't care less and I roll my eyes slightly. I'm surprised the word ‚Jacob' is even coming out of his mouth. Everyone starts standing up and that's the sign for the class being over, I never really liked the bell, I'm glad it's gone. Miles follows right behind me until he's right next to me.

Why is he walking beside me? Two girls walk by raving about how amazing the Halloween party will be.

I turn to Miles before asking; "What is with this school and Halloween?"

He smiles before answering.

"It's the biggest party of the year, we get a week off and well . . . it gets pretty crazy." He says with a sly smile. So maybe everyone's excited for the whole week off?

"Jacob's in there." He explains and points to a light blue door on the left.

"Oh tha--" I start to say but he walks off.

I wait patiently for Jacob to appear in one of the groups walking out.

I notice Jacob slowly walking alongside a . . . girl? he says something to her and quickly rushes away from her side. He spots me as he walks through the door.

"Madison?" he says surprised. "Yeah" I smile.

"Uh . . .let's go somewhere private?" he says looking back into the classroom and then back at me. His hand is on my lower back and he leads me down a hallway filled with lockers. "How did you know this was my classroom?" he asks happily.

"Miles told me."

"Right." He smiles. "I was looking for y—" I cut him off.

"I know."

"I was wondering where you went last night?"

"I couldn't sleep and so I went back to my room and uh Miles was there, we grabbed a coffee before heading back to school," I say truthfully.

"Oh, okay, baby. I just missed you that's all." He says with a cute smile despite there being a hint of worry behind his eyes.

"So, I know your birthday is coming up." He says tilting my head up with his index finger.

"Why didn't you tell me it was your birthday this weekend?" he asks staring into my eyes with his. He looked even more handsome up close, his dirty blonde hair along with his ocean blue eyes and dark brows.

"I forgot, I've been caught up in everything lately," I explain.

"Your birthday is important . . . do you have any plans?" he asks seemingly hesitant.

"My friend Jace was going to pick me up and take me on a surprise trip," I say with a half-smile, hoping he won't be offended that he isn't the one spending the day with me.

"Oh, right . . . uh maybe we can grab dinner sometime soon then, for a small celebration?" he asks with a smile that hides a tint of disappointment.

"Yes, I'd love to," I say excitedly. Jacob leans in for a kiss and our lips collide with each other, his tongue dips into my mouth for a mere second before he pulls away.

"speaking of dinner, I was wondering if you'd come to dinner with my parents Thursday night? I understand if your busy, I just figured it's time I introduce you."

"Yeah . . . I mean yes! I'd love to go." I say with a smile and his eyes seem to light up. The thought of meeting his parents but the thought of him meeting my mom seems to be even more nerve-wracking.

"So when are you leaving for your birthday?" he asks, looking up at me with his thick brows.

"Tomorrow," I say as I look up at his blue eyes.

"oh, okay well . . . I'll see you then Madison," he says giving me a long hug. His cologne fills my nostrils and I feel at peace. It smells slightly sweet but yet manly.

He pulls away slowly but I hold him close. His face is close to mine but yet he makes the little gap even smaller with a kiss. His tongue entangles with mine, his hand is pressed against the locker behind me whilst his other hand slides down onto my hips Before I know it, minutes pass by.

"We better get going before I take you back to my dorm." He says and I feel a chill run through my body.

My cheeks are flushed and I can tell he notices. With a bite of his lips, he leaves me, walking away and disappearing into the hall.