Chapter 67

This chapter can be offensive and a little dark (You guys know how Miles can get) I don't want to hurt someone's feelings. In this chapter Madison is still near the church...etc so if you get offended with religion...etc this chapter isn't for you. I really don't want to hurt anyone so please skip this chapter<3 <3 And don't worry Peter will be mentioned in the next chapter (You will know who he is) Happy Reading!!

"Oh, the mess I've made," I say as I look down at the broken glass beneath my feet, I bend down to try and pick it up, but his hand stops me. 

Hearing the sound of my dad's name being mentioned for the first time in so long makes my head even foggier and the only thing I want to do is look at the broken glass.

"Don't." his sweet voice warns as my finger barely grazes the glass.

"Madison," Miles says at the same time that my mother says, "Madison." To my surprise, Miles looks down at his black shoes.

"I'm sorry Ma'am, can I talk to your daughter?" He asks, looking my mother right in the eyes. I'm surprised at his politeness, the way he's so kind and his voice so soft. 

I glance at my mother who nods to my surprise.

"I'll see you back at home." My mother smiles at me and I nod. I'm surprised she would even let me be around boys like Miles. Betsy follows my mother but Jace stays behind.

"Could we have a second?" Miles asks him and he nods, taking a step back. 

Miles rolls his eyes before taking my hand into his and at the same time giving me a rush of butterflies. His lightly tanned and veiny hand holds onto mine so firmly. His hand is warm and comforting, making me want more of his touch. 

We take a few steps away from Jace before Miles finally looks me in the eyes. As I look into his dark hazel eyes I can only imagine the things he did with her that night. 

I look at his lips and the way they said that he cheated on me, even if it was only a dream. Before I know it, my hand slaps across his face and I cover my mouth in shock. He clenches his jaw before looking down at his feet and then back at me.

"I'm sorry," I speak.

"No, I, uh . . . I deserved it, we both know that." He says and my stomach drops.

"So it was true? You . . . you cheat—"

"What?" he shakes his head.

"I'd never cheat on you Madison." He says through his perfectly pink lips.

"Then wh—"

"I thought Jacob—" he stops himself.

"Nevermind." He smiles.

"So you didn't?"

"No.," he says, his raspy voice caught in the word.

"Then what happened?" I try to speak, my voice hoarse and hurt.

"Nothing." He says, looking right at me.

"Miles." I graze his cheek with my fingers.

"Some whore tried to get me to fuck her, okay? But I didn't," he states, and the way his eyes look into mine tell me that he's telling the truth. 

I smile at him before leaning in for a quick kiss. His lips threaten to overtake every cell in my being.

"Did you . . . like it when she . . . the way you like it with me?" I ask, looking down at the ground. He chuckles before saying, "fuck no, Madison." I finally look up at him with a smile.

"And, I'm sorry for punching whoever the hell your friend's name is." He says and I look at him with wide eyes, I almost forgot that Jace was right behind us. But as soon as I turn around, he isn't looking at me, instead, he's slowly walking away.

Miles's POV

"Jace, wait!" Madison calls after the guy and I roll my eyes before approaching them.

"He cheated on you? So you two are dating?" his expression is motionless and pathetic. 

The way his eyes stare right into hers so pathetically is pathetic and I want to throw the hell up on the pavement. I can tell this guy has feelings for her but he'd never confess them and I definitely won't do it for him.

"I . . ." Madison tries but nothing comes out.

"I didn't fucking cheat on her and we are dating." I raise a brow and he looks at me with confusion and shock written all over the poor guy. The way Madison moves her dark hair behind her ear in that damn pink dress makes me want to take her right here in front of him and this damn church.

"So you're where she gets her foul mouth from." The guy says and Madison's eyes turn wide before they're taken over by pain.

"Madison, we should go," I whisper but the guy shakes his head.

"No, I'll go." He says and I roll my eyes.

"Jace." She whispers but her turns on his heel and walks away slowly.

"I hurt Jace." She says in an almost whisper and the way her voice sounds tugs at my heartstrings.

"Madison, he doesn't matter." I lean in closer, letting her lean into my chest.

"He's my best friend." She says, pushing at my chest.

"How can you say something like that?"

"You're all that matters to me, Madison, that's how," I admit and her features soften. I look around only to see the place around us empty and quiet.

"We should go." She says.

"Not yet," I smirk before taking her hand and leading her inside, closing the door thick behind us.

"What are we—" I stop her with a small kiss to her neck.

"Something we should have done in that bedroom where you saw me," I whisper into her neck and she gives me a small eye roll, telling me she feels good. She bites that lip of hers again; the lips I've been dreaming about since she left. 

Her body is the only thing that gives my mind peace and her face is the only thing I want to keep fighting for. I nibble at her neck and she kicks off her heels with a small cute giggle.

"Fuck, I've needed you, Madison." I breathe into her mouth. My hands hold onto her beautiful face before she lets me taste her again. Her arms wrap around me and I can't stop. She bumps into one of the decorated walls and lets out a small laugh.

"We shouldn't . . . you know, here." She says and I bite at my lip before leaning in even closer.

"Everybody sins a little, Madison, isn't it time you do?" I breathe and she nods, leaning her head back. Her hands grip my back as I unzip my pants and slide down her panties. My hands grip her ass before lifting her up, her legs wrapping around me as I push deeper and deeper into her.

"Miles." she moans, her lips teasing me like never before. 

Her head leans back and I kiss her chest before sliding off the straps of her dress slowly, letting small goosebumps form on her shoulders and arms.

"Oh, Madison." I breathe into her lips, the way she's wrapped around me with the godly wall behind her, and her chest spilling out of that pink dress is the hottest fucking thing I've seen.

"Uh, fuck." I grunt, letting our tongues roll around.

"Miles." she breathes, again this time louder and I let my thumb travel down, making those circles that she likes so much. 

She bites her lip, letting a few last moans escape before she succumbs to my touch. I grip her ass tighter before finally bursting, "Fuck." I breathe before quickly zipping up my pants and sliding her panties back up.

"Hey! Who's there?" We hear a man's voice travel through the whole church before bursting into quiet laughter. 

I quickly grab Madison's shoes before grabbing her hand and running out of the church's' doors.