The More The Merrier

The sun is shining, some flying types were flying around and everything was peaceful. But that peace was interrupted by a Nidoran (female) running through the bushes with Y/N and Zubat chasing after her.

 But that peace was interrupted by a Nidoran (female) running through the bushes with Y/N and Zubat chasing after her

Y/N: Zubat, use     Supersonic before she escapes!

Zubat releases small blue sound waves from its mouth at Nidoran (female), confusing her.

Y/N: Now, Absorb!

Zubat shot a red beams from its fangs at the opponent. It hits Nidoran (female) and her body glows red and Zubat absorbs Nidoran (female) energy. Nidoran (female) stops glowing red and falls on the ground unconscious.

Y/N: Poke Ball, go!

He throws his Poke Ball at Nidoran (female). The Poke Ball hit, Nidoran (female) goes inside it, it wiggles for a few seconds, but soon pings, indicating that Nidoran (female) was caught.

Y/N: Alright! We caught Nidoran!

Later

Y/N and Charmander are now battling another Nidoran, this time a male. Nidoran (male) moves his right front leg back and causes some dust to kick up, getting ready to charge at Charmander. Nidoran (male) then charges at Charmander with Poison Sting.

 Nidoran (male) then charges at Charmander with Poison Sting

Y/N: Quickly, Charmander dodge it and use     Flamethrower!

Charmander jumps to the side and Charmander releases a red-orange stream of fire from its mouth at the at Nidoran (male). Attack hits Nidoran (male), sending him flying in the air. he falls on the ground and is struggling to get up.

Y/N: Alright! Poke Ball, go!

He throws his Poke Ball at Nidoran (male). The Poke Ball hit, Nidoran (male) goes inside it, it wiggles for a few seconds, but soon pings, indicating that it was caught.

Y/N: Yes! We caught Nidoran!

The trainer and his Pokemon then decided to take a break. He takes off his backpack and puts it on the ground. He opens it up and takes out a water bottle.