The More The Merrier (Poison edition)

Our heroes are currently having a break. Brock was making them lunch, Misty was setting the table and Y/N was making their Pokemon some food. Pikachu and Eevee were just playing and enjoying the sun. 

Brock: Okay guys, lunch is almost ready!

Misty set up the last plate on the table.

Misty: Perfect. Hey Y/N, are you done yet!

Y/N: Yep! All set!

Brock threw his Pokeballs. 

Brock: Good! Then it's lunch time! 

Misty also threw her Pokeballs. 

Misty: Come out everyone!

And Y/N was next to threw his Pokeballs. 

Y/N: Time to eat!

Brock's Pokemon, Geodude, Onix, Zubat and Vulpix, materialized. Then Misty's Pokemon, Goldeen, Staryu, Starmie, Horsea and Psyduck, materialized. And last but not least Y/N's Pokemon, Ivysaur, Charmander, Horsea, Oddish and Abra, materialized. But there was one missing. Oh yeah! Y/N's Gyarados! Y/N pulled out it's Pokeball and got ready to throw it. 

Y/N: And lastly, Gyarado...!

But before he could even throw the ball he was stopped by Brock, who was holding his arm back and Misty, who was hugging his torso. Stopping him from throwing the ball and moving. 

Y/N: What the...!

Brock: Y/N, I don't think its good idea to release Gyarados!

Misty: Yeah, don't do it! I actually want to eat my own lunch this time!

Y/N then got flashbacks of the times when they were having lunch and he released Gyarados. Only for it to eat all of their food and shoot Y/N with Hyber Beam. He flinched at the thought and put away the Pokeball.

Y/N: On second though, let's feed Gyarados after we are done eating. 

Brock and Misty let out a breath they were holding up and began eating their lunch. After eating, they cleaned up and fed Gyarados. They set up a bowl near the lake and hid behind the bush. Y/N released the water type out of it's ball and let it eat it's food. Just as Y/N was about to return Gyarados back to it's Pokeball, it turned around and fired Ice Beam at it's trainer. It took him a good while, but he eventually got Gyarados back to it's ball. Brock then suggested that they should rest for a bit before getting back on the road. 

Brock: Let's rest for a bit before leaving. 

Misty was already lying on the grass with her eyes closed. 

Misty: Sounds good to me.

Y/N: Nah, I think I'm gonna go for a walk. I'll be back in a bit.

And so Y/N walks in to the forest with Pikachu and Eevee following him. 

Timeskip

They have been walking around the forest for a while now. Enjoying the sun and the warm weather. The forest was oddly quiet. There was no single Pokemon in sight. Pikachu then noticed an apple tree and his stomach started growling a little. So he ran up to the tree, climbed it up and threw two apples to his trainer and friend before picking up one for himself. 

Y/N: Thanks buddy!

He said and started eating his apple. 

Eevee: Eevee! (Thanks a lot!)

Pikachu: Pikachu! (No problem!)

Pikachu jumped down from the tree on to his trainer's shoulder and began eating his apple. Eevee was sitting on the ground eating his apple. They then heard rustling coming from the bushes. They turned to the direction of the sound and saw Venonat jump out of the bushes.