Let's Go, Pikachu and Eevee!

Our hero Y/N, along with his friends Misty and Brock, continues on his quest to become a Pokemon master. Tired from their adventures, they decided to take a break in a quiet forest by the river. They were currently resting under the tree, just kicking back and relaxing.

Misty: The air's so fresh and the water's beautiful. What a great place this is for a rest!

Y/N: I couldn't agree more.

Brock: Yeah, it sure is nice to kick back and relax a little.

Y/N then spots something at the corner of his eye.

Y/N: Hey guys, look over there!

He says while pointing at the direction. Brock and Misty look where Y/N is pointing at and see two Pikachus playing on a tree trunk that had fallen over a river.

Brock: Those are Pikachus!

Misty: Awww! They are so cute!

Y/N pulled out his Pokedex.

Pikachu, the Mouse Pokemon

Pikachu, the Mouse Pokemon. It can generate electric attacks from the electric pouches located in both of its cheeks.

Y/N: Looks like they are having fun.

As soon as he said that, both Pikachus slipped and fell into the river.

All three: Oh no!

Y/N immediately sprinted into action and jumped in the water. He began swimming towards the Pikachus, trying to catch up with them. He finally managed to catch them and swooped them in his arms.

Y/N: Gotcha!

Both Pikachus just stared at him with shocked and confused looks. They never would have thought that a human would risk his own life to save them. Y/N then noticed something in a distance. A waterfall.

Y/N: Oh boy.

And he began swimming away, trying to get to the shore, but the current was too strong. He then got an idea, pulled out a Pokeball and threw it in the shore. Ivysaur emerged from the ball while looking around for his trainer. He heard splashing coming from behind him and turned around to see Y/N trying to swim to shore.

Ivysaur: Saur! (Y/N!)

Y/N: Ivysaur, use Vine Whip to get us out of here!

The grass starter did that and two vines came out of his back. He used them to pick his trainer and two electric types out of the water. Brock and Misty then came running to Y/N while Brock was carrying Y/N's backpack.

Brock: Y/N!

Misty: Are you okay?!

Y/N: Yeah, I'm fine. Can you give me a towel?

Brock nodded and gave Y/N a one towel from his backpack. Y/N first used it to dry off the two Pikachus and then himself.

Y/N: Are you two okay?