The Ghost of Maiden's Peak

Since last time, Y/N and his friends have been on a faerie sailing from the resort of Porta Vista to continue their Pokemon journey. Suddenly, Misty spots a landmark.

Misty: Hey! Look over there!

Ivysaur looks with her as Y/N and Brock join them.

Y/N: Great! That must be Maiden's Peak, that's where we get off. We'll be landing soon!

Brock: (sighs) It wouldn't matter to me if I never saw land again. I just wasted another summer.

Y/N: But we had a whole summer of adventures.

Brock: For you, summer means adventures and whatever that second thing you look forward to is. To kids, summer means playing on the beach, splashing around and having fun, but for me.. summer means, bathing suits and girls to wear them!

He drops to his knees and cries out.

Brock: Now bikini season's over and I'll have to wait another year to meet a girl!

Misty and Y/N stare at Brock, with concerned looks on their faces. Y/N then remembers something.

Y/N: Oh yeah! Summer is over!

Misty: Yes? That's what Brock said. Did you just realize it?

Y/N: No. I just remember that my birthday is soon.

Both Misty and Brock freeze at that comment. Brock suddenly gets back up and turns to Y/N.

Misty and Brock: Your birthday is soon?!

Y/N: Yeah.

Misty: Why didn't you tell us?!

Y/N just shrugged his shoulders and replied.

Y/N: I guess I forgot.

Misty and Brock: You forgot?!

Misty: How can you forget your own birthday!

Brock: When is it?!

Y/N: The day after tomorrow.

Misty and Brock let out a sigh of relive.

Misty: Good. We still have time.

Y/N: Time for what?

Brock: To buy you a birthday present.

Y/N: Guys, you don't have to...

Misty: Of course we do!

Brock: What kind of friends we would be if we didn't celebrate our friend's birthday?

Y/N just smiled at that and kept looking at the landmark.

With our Three Idiots

Meanwhile, far behind the boat and following in a bucket tied to a rope, Team Rocket is slowly sailing along.

Meowth: We're really at the end of our rope!

James: No room, no room service.

Jessie: Stop whining. We don't have a cent and at least this beats swimming.

Later

Later, the faerie makes landfall.

Announcer: Maiden's Peak welcomes the passengers arriving from Porta Vista! We invite you all to attend our annual Summer's End Festival, now in progress!

Y/N: Cool! A festival!

Misty: It looks like fun! Let's check it out!

Brock: I'll ride the Ferris wheel all alone.