Pokemon Fashion Flash

Y/N Narrates:

Whats up yall! Y/N here again. After we left Celadon City behind we wound up in HopHopHop town. Yeah I know, weird name huh. Anyway, while here we found out several children have gone missing and no one knew why. And also all of the Pokemon in the center have been losing their energy since three days ago. Same time as the kids started disappearing. We tracked the source to the top of a skyscraper. We went to the top and found a mansion on top of the skyscraper. Inside the mansion we found a group of adults and a podium, which a Drowzee and a Hypno were sitting on. The adults explained that their old Drowzee evolved into a Hypno and they were using its sleepwaves to fall asleep easier. A man explained that they are the Pokemon Lovers' Club and that they love Hypno the most. City life is hard on them and they were working hard to get their Drowzee to evolve so they could use its sleep-waves to sleep better. We explained them what happened and also found the missing kids. They were in the park acting like Pokemon. Hypno's sleep-waves are used mostly on Pokemon and when it tried to use them on people, it causes Pokemon to lose their energy and the waves affect super sensitive kids. We cured the kids and Pokemon with Drowzee's sleep-waves to counter Hypno's sleep-waves. Nurse Joy however noticed a Psyduck is still holding its head. Brock volunteered to take it, but then outside of the center, gives it to Misty because she is a water type Pokemon trainer. Misty dropped one of her Pokeballs and Psyduck walked up to it and lets itself be captured. We are still in HopHopHop Town, cause Brock is looking for something in here. What is it? We don't know. 

Now back to story:

Y/N: Scissor Street? Why'd we come here?

Brock: You'll see.

Misty: Sure are a lot of Pokemon beauty parlors.

Y/N and his friends take a walk along Scissor Street. Why have they come here? Only Brock knows the answer.

Y/N: Is there any place special you want to visit, Brock?

Brock doesn't answer. He just keeps walking and looking around. 

Misty: Wait a minute! I just remembered that Scissor Street is also called Breeder's Lane!

Brock: Where is it?

He says while still looking around and ignoring his friends. 

Y/N: So THAT's why we're here! Brock's always gotta see that latest breeder gear.

Brock dreams of becoming Pokemon Breeder, people who devote time and energy learning how to raise the best Pokemon.

Y/N: So, Brock. Care to tell us a little information about Breeder's Lane?

Brock: Sure, Y/N. Some of the best breeders have shops here. There are lots of terrific make-up places and fashion salons, too, just for Pokemon.

Misty: Hey! 

She spots something and runs to a sign featuring a dressed up Ekans and Koffing.