The Battling Eevee Brothers

As our heroes travel onward, a new challenge awaits them. And so do many new and unusual Pokemon. Then Ivysaur, Pikachu and Eevee hear something.

Y/N: Huh? What's that matter, guys?

Pikachu and Eevee run off. Ivysaur turns to his trainer. 

Ivysaur: Ivysaur saur! (Follow us, Y/N!)

And Ivysaur runs off after Pikachu and Eevee.

Y/N: Hey! Wait!

Our heroes follow them until they come across something unusual.

Pikachu: Pikachu. (Over there.)

What our heroes see is an Eevee tied up and in the trunk of a tree. There is also a bowl of food and water next to it. 

Y/N: It's an Eevee!

Misty walked up to Eevee and picked it up. 

Misty: Why is it tied up like that?

Brock: It's been abandoned.

Misty: No way!

Y/N: Umm... Guys. If this Eevee was abandoned, than why is it wearing a collar and name tag?

They all look at the name tag. 

Misty: Hmm. Stone Town.

Brock: Stone Town? That's the place at the foot of Evolution Mountain!

Later

Our heroes soon arrive into Stone Town in search of Eevee's trainer as Y/N gets out his Pokedex. 

Eevee evolves into one of several Pokemon, depending on what stone is used on it. Using a Fire Stone will yield Flareon, the Flame Pokemon. A Water Stone yields Vaporeon, the Bubble Jet Pokemon. A Thunder Stone yields Jolteon, the Lightning Pokemon. A high bond of friendship during the daytime and with an optional Sun Shard yields Espeon, the Sun Pokemon. A high bond of friendship during the nighttime and with an optional Moon Shard yields Umbreon, the Moonlight Pokemon. When an Eevee is near a Moss Rock or is exposed to a Leaf Stone, it evolves into Leafeon, the Verdant Pokemon. When an Eevee is near an Ice Rock or is exposed to an Ice Stone, it evolves into Glaceon, the Fresh Snow Pokemon. When an Eevee knows a Fairy type move and has a high level of affection or friendship, it evolves into Sylveon, the Intertwining Pokemon.

Misty: (sighs) I'd love a Vaporeon.

Y/N: Big surprise, Misty. All you ever think about is water Pokemon. It sounds to me like you wanna keep that Eevee all to yourself.

Brock: Ha. So that's why she won't let go of it!

Misty: Well, if you really want something, you have to go for it.

Soon, Brock stops walking. 

Brock: That's it! Third block, number fourteen.

Our heroes are amazed at the mansion they come across.

Misty: Wow!

Y/N: It's gigantic!

Our heroes enter the front yard of the mansion and see a large garden party going on.

Brock: It's a garden party!

Y/N: Looks like fun.

Misty: Hey, guys! Look there!

Everyone looks and sees a trainer evolving her Poliwhirl into a Poliwrath by use of a Water Stone to the applause of the attendants.

???: Congratulations! Poliwhirl evolved into Poliwrath!

Pokemon Indigo League - Pokemon x Male ReaderOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara