The Punchy Pokemons

It has been few days since Y/N's starters evolved into their final forms. Ever since that day, Y/N had realized that the rest of his Pokemon were falling behind. So for these past few days he has been training his other Pokemon. Currently he is training his Mankey. They are climbing on a mountain, with Pikachu and Eevee sitting on Y/N's shoulders. Y/N looks down and sees that Mankey is not keeping up with him. 

Y/N: Come on Mankey! We are almost at the top! You can do it!

Mankey takes a deep breath and quickly catches up with Y/N. 

Y/N: Good. Let's keep going. 

Soon they make it to the edge of the cliff and decide to have a short break.

Y/N: Phew! Just a little bit more and we're at the top. 

Mankey: Mankey! (Yeah!)

They then hear a commotion coming from the top. They look up, wondering what's going on up there. Then they glance at each other, nodded and continued climbing. When they finally made it to the top they saw the source of the commotion. There were Pokemon training there already. They saw Hitmonlee and Hitmonchan sparring against each other. Machop who was trying to learn Brick Break by karate chopping rocks. It wasn't working. There was also Sandshrew who was using Rollout on rocks and a Geodude trying to learn Focus Punch by punching rocks. It was somewhat working. The rocks did crack but didn't shatter. 

Y/N: (whispers) Wonder what they're training for?

Mankey, Pikachu and Eevee just shrug. 

Y/N: (whispers) Let's go say, hey.

He walks up to them with Pikachu and Eevee sitting on his shoulders, and Mankey following them. 

Y/N: Hey there! What are you training for?

The Pokemon get spooked. They jump up and get into a fighting stance. 

Y/N: Whoa whoa whoa! Easy! 

The Pokemon sigh in relief. Hitmonlee steps forward and speaks. 

Hitmonlee: Hitmonlee. Hitmonlee hitmonlee. (Sorry about that. We have been little over edge lately.)

Mankey: Mankey? (Why is that?)

Machop: Machop machop. (Because of Onix.)

Y/N: Onix?

Hitmonchan: Hitmonchan. Hitmonchan hitmonchan. (Yeah. It just showed up one day.)

Sandshrew: Sandshrew. Sandshrew. (And started attacking us. Without any reason.)

Y/N: And now you guys are training to beat it. 

The nodded. Y/N placed his finger on his chin and thought about an idea. 

Y/N: Hmmm... How about we help you beat that Onix? 

The Pokemon seemed to be surprised by my idea. They glanced at each other and nodded. 

Y/N: Good. Then let's begin. 

Training montage (A/N: Play whatever motivating song you want.)

We see Y/N drawing strategies and instructions on a rock with a crayon, while talking to the Pokemon. 

Then we see Geodude, Y/N, Pikachu, Eevee and Mankey meditating. 

Next we see Hitmonlee sparring against Pikachu and Eevee, while Hitmonchan was punching a rock in a fast pace. 

Sandshrew was doing push ups with Y/N, while Machop and Geodude were karate chopping bricks.