102 ~ Authors Note

If you choose to, completely skip this section. I apologize if I disappointed you because this is not a poem or piece of work.

Hi, my name is Ashley and this, I suppose, is an author's note. I am glad there are so many reads, although I'd be alright with none, thank you so much! This is my first book. I'm going through a lot and I have been questioning why I should continue to live. I do things that are considered something no one should do to themselves. No one knows this except you and the other readers, so this means, in a way, I trust you. I hope you can one day feel the same about me. I know that might not make sense since I don't know you, but I don't believe you'd want to know me, not too many people do. If you read this thank you, but you don't have to. Feel free to talk to me if you wish. I don't know how much I'd be able to help, but I'll give it a try. If you have questions, ask away. Like I said, feel free to talk to me, I'll listen and I'll be here and I'm only a click or tap away.

I may have no right to ask this of you, due to the fact I can't, but at least try to stay strong. I know you may hear that a lot, but I care and I don't want people going through anything close to what I do. If anything, just try to live a little longer than you plan, but if you can't, I won't ever judge you. You are all so amazing and beautiful even if you don't think so. I encourage you to read on.
Thanks again,
~Ashley