128

I need someone to talk to, someone to help. Please, I can't do this by myself.
It hurts so much and I can't bare it anymore. From all the crying, my eyes grow sore. I told someone of the truth and soon they left like everyone else then my hope went "poof". Will someone actually listen and care or will they just pretend like it's important that I shared. I need someone to save me before I end up dead because of all the horrible things that constantly roam through my head. They encourage me to end it all and so I put up so many walls. If you don't save me, no one will dare. When the time comes you won't be there. You won't be prepared to see my lifeless body, you may even think it to be unfair. But I have suffered through pain for far too long, it's just that no one saw that there was something wrong. If you don't try to help me I don't blame you, my time to die is long past due. Your life will go on, first you may just have to listen to a few sad songs. Soon you'll be happy, the whole world will be, because it will not have to see me. You'll get over my passing, my pictures will remind you of me and those photographs are everlasting. You'll at least have those to remember me by, do me a favor and try not to cry. You never saw that I wanted to die, it's not your fault that I chose to fly. You could have saved me, but that's not important, because you could never have saved someone you couldn't see. I am invisible to most, the few who see me don't know my life is toast. They probably won't miss me because who could miss someone so ugly? I will say goodbye, if you want to save me, you should soon try. If you don't, have a nice life.