Chapter 3: 3 Date Rule Who?

Maya's POV

After Carina dropped me off I quickly showered and was so turned on thinking about her pleasing herself. What a stupid rule, 3 dates is so long. But it's worked out in the past so that we have time to get to know each other first. I am a very sexual and physical being and I think carina is as well. I want to see if there is a connection outside of sex too. I decided if she can take care of herself I can take care of me. I found my favorite vibrator to realize it was dead and that I would have to wait to charge it for an hour. Ugh, I guess I can just use a different one. I unfortunately found that both of them were dead and I didn't have any batteries. I was running short on time so I just got ready. I was a little flustered because I was running late and I didn't have her phone number to tell her. I rushed over there and found her waiting outside her apartment on a bench with a bouquet of flowers. I waved at her and rolled my window down to call her name. "Carina! Hey beautiful." She smiled big and walked over. "Caio Bella!" "Sorry I'm late, I didn't have your number to tell you!" "I was a little worried but realized that too. Give me your phone I'll put my number in so you'll have it." I gave her my phone and she put it in and texted herself so she would have mine. "There. All better." "Where to?" "Vinci Italiano on 4th st." I went that way and realized how tense I was. "Bambina, why are you so tense? Did something happen?" More like something didn't happen. "Oh no; it's stupid. I'm fine." She frowned and kept watching me. "It's not stupid, if something upset you I can listen." "Okay.... Well. The thought of you pleasing yourself really turned me on. And since we're waiting until our 3rd date I thought I would do the same." She smirked and said. "Well then why are you so tense. An orgasm should have loosened you up." She put her hand on my thigh, not helping. "Well that's the problem. No orgasm. Both my vibrators were dead and I didn't have enough time to use my fingers and that's really why I'm late." I said quickly in a huff. She giggled, which was very sexy. "Bella, it's your rule, I would offer to help. But I don't think I can." Ugh, this woman is going to be the death of me. I turned a little red and said, "I um. I don't know. I feel sexually frustrated and I'm so wet and can't do anything about it until god knows when." "Do you want to use mine? Or get a new one?" "What?" "Before lunch. Im not too hungry. We are still close to my apartment, I can clean mine because well... I definitely just used it. But then I could give you some space to use it. Or there's an adult store around the corner and you could get one there too. The idea of going into a sex shop with her made me almost come then and there. "Okay, let's go to the adult store and then..." I said looking around. "Well we could go back to my apartment and give your privacy. Or we could park in that parking garage. She replied with a devilish grin. "Are you going to be able to watch and not help?" "I'll be good.But will you?" "What do you mean?" "I've been wanting to get a new one. I can can both please ourselves at the same time but without touching. Not sex, but so sexy." Wow; what a loophole. Kind of cheating but I need this. "Deal. Let's go." She tightened her grip on my thigh. "I do have another alternative. This place does have rooms you can rent for an hour with a partner..." "so we could... there?" "Yeah." She said leaning in to kiss my neck. "Okay, that's perfect." We drove there and I had to take a deep breath before going inside. "Ready Bella?" I nodded and we headed inside and went straight for the vibrators. I realized Carina had brought me to a 'Hers and Hers' section. This was a lesbian section. I felt Carina standing behind me and softly breathing on my neck. "See anything you like?" She asked while wrapping her arms around my waist. I swallowed hard and wrapped my arms around hers. I turned around and kissed her. "Yes, now I do." She laughed, "Bella I meant the toys. But good to know. "Well in that case I kind of like this one." Turning around I pointed at a purple vibrator. "That's a great choice it is actually a double sided vibrator. One is supposed to wear it like a strap on without the strap." "I know...." I said suddenly a little self conscious. Maybe she's not into that. "Don't be embarrassed maya. I would love to use this with you. But who would wear it?" I could feel her smiling into my neck as she kissed me. "Well I would love it if you did but also if I did as well?" "Are you a switch?" "I'm actually more of a top I think, but you being top energy too and I would definitely switch with you." "I feel the same way maya, so are you going to get it?" I could feel her hands wandering feeling my curves. This was really turning her on. "I think so, but I don't want to use it yet." "Really?" "Yeah. I feel better. Honestly; just being with you has helped to relieve some tension. And I'm excited to use this with you." "After date 3?" I nodded and we bought the toy and went to grab lunch at the Italian deli. She ordered for me and we went to the park for our picnic.