Chapter 5: Teasing

Maya point of view

I am kicking myself for telling her 3 dates. I know my reasoning and feel I should stick to it. But she's so beautiful and great in bed... ugh. Today I'm planning the date and I want it to be special. I think I'm going to take her in a ferry ride to Bainbridge island. She's new here and taking her out of the city to a slower pace would be amazing. The next morning I wake up to go for a run and after my shower I text her the details. 'Good morning gorgeous. I hope you slept well without me. 😉 tonight I'm going to keep it a surprise but I'll tell you to bring or wear a swim suit under your clothes. And bring a change. I'll bring everything else you may need. Looking forward to seeing you tonight. Enjoy your day of paperwork!' I got dressed and headed to the station. When I got there I walked in with Andy. "Maya; why do you look so chipper today?" "What? Oh, I guess my days off helped." "You had sex!" "No I didn't." "You liar, you have that look." "Whatever, I don't sleep and tell." "Yes you do, we're having breakfast in your office and you're going to tell me who this prince or princess charming is." Andy is great about not assuming who I'm with and is super supportive. "Fine. Meet me in 30. We're doing a quick meeting for the day." I told Andy all about Carina wnd what's been happening. "Maya; you are crazy to be able to go that long without having sex with someone your so attracted to. But good for you sticking to your guns." "Thanks Andy." We didn't have any crazy fires or anything major, so I was able to leave on time. I realized I had 3 texts from Carina.

'Bon jorno Bambina. 🥰 I slept amazing, but nothing compared to in your arms. I can't wait for tonight. So mysterious, I'm so excited to see you. Miss you Bella, ciao.'

'So there is a huge accident coming in from west Seattle, we're helping with overflow. I might be later than I planned. They've given me privileges to help out. Call me when your off and I'll give you an eta.'

'This accident is never ending. It was so bad maya. I might not make it tonight. I'm so sorry, call me and We can figure it out. ❤️'

I called her to see how everything was going.

'Ciao maya!' "It is so good to hear your sexy voice baby." "Uh, I guess I should have led with I'm in surgery and the scrub nurse has you on speaker." She laughed when she said this. "Oh; well hello everyone. Sorry about that. How is it going ba-I mean Carina?" "It is slowing down, we've got almost everyone treated now. But I have so much paperwork to do. This should be my last surgery." "So do you want to reschedule?" "I don't want to, but it might be pretty late tonight and I know you work tomorrow. I'd rather keep you up with something besides this." "Oh my god Carina can't people hear you right now?" "Yes, but I am not ashamed that they know I want to have sex with you. I'm very proud of it." "Okay, fine. Text me when your out of surgery. We can do tomorrow night if it works for you." "Yes; I will be done by noon tomorrow. I think they're keeping me overnight to monitor some mamas who were injured." "Okay, I'll talk to you later then." "Caio maya." I hung up and planned to grab some dinner and coffee to bring to her after her surgeries. She may not have time to eat with me, but I know how busy it can be with paperwork and to forget to eat.

30 minutes later. 'Out of surgery; it was a success. Twins! Now for a mountain of paperwork.'

'Okay baby, miss you.'

'Miss you too. 😘'

At 6 I ran over to the pizza place we love and got a vegan pizza for each of us in case she's too busy. A salad. And a single rose. I walked in and saw Meredith, a doctor I'm familiar with.  "Hey maya; what are you doing here?" She said walking over to me. "Well... I'm looking for Carina...?" "The new obgyn? Why?" She asked raising an eyebrow. "She's a friend of mine and I brought her dinner." "Okay; I'll page her and let her know her "friend" is here." She said laughing. 2 minutes later I see my beautiful Italian woman walking down the stairs looking so tired. "Dr. Grey, I don't really have friends here yet. Who is here?" Meredith pointed to me and I waved with a huge smile. I could see her whole demeanor change and light up. She bounded over and kissed me. She's very open about her sexuality, noted. "Bambina what are you doing here? Not that I don't love a visit." "I know how tiring paperwork is and I often forget to eat. So I brought you food, salad, and an americano. I thought you could use some fuel." "And a beautiful rose too. Are you eating with me?" "If you have time; but if you don't that's okay. I'm happy to do a drop off for you." "I have time, I could use a break. Let's go upstairs to my office." We walked up to the 3rd floor and she walked me into a huge office with an amazing view. "What did you have to do to get this office?!" "I had to go to school a long time and do a very good job: it was a part of the deal they offered me to work here." "Wow, you must be amazing then. I don't have this nice of an office. You even have a small bedroom!" "Yes, I will do several overnights to monitor mamas in labor and it's good to have a place to nap. Or have some alone time." She said winking at me. "Well should we eat?" "Yes here." She moved her papers aside and pulled up her extra chair. "Thanks for bringing me dinner. This is amazing!" "You're amazing." She grinned and finished her pizza pushing it aside. "Come over here." "Over where?" I asked laughing. "Just come over to me." I did what she asked and walked over to her. She pulled me down to straddle her in her chair. "Carina..." "yes maya?" She asked while she moved my hair from my neck and began to kiss down it. I let out small moan and tilted my head back giving her easier access. She grabbed my ass and pulled me closer and kissed further down my chest until my v neck stopped. I lifted my arms for her to take off my shirt. "Maya, this is only date 2." I kept my arms raised. " I know, keep my bra on and that's it tonight." She took my shirt off and kissed my breasts where they were able to be. She ran her tongue down the inside though over my nipple. "Carina, that's cheating." "What? I followed the rules; your bra is on..." I rolled my eyes and brought her up to kiss me. I began to slowly grind on her and I could tell she was going to have a hard time stopping soon. Luckily her pager went off. "911, I have to go, see you tomorrow?" She asked while getting her white coat back on and adjusted. "Yes, I'll text you!" She ran out and down the hall. I know what's that like. I cleaned up dinner and put her salad in her fridge. I left a note by her rose on her desk. 'See you tomorrow for date 3... wear something sexy. 💧👅' I got a text later that night.

'😈 seriously, you're going to tease me when I can't have you until tomorrow?'

'Sorry, I don't know what you're talking about.'

She sent back a picture. Oh my god. My heart raced as it loaded. When it did it was a picture of her in her underwear and her hand down her panties. I instantly was wet. I could see her white coat in the background.

'Now who is the tease? Are you still at the hospital?'

'Yes; thankfully I gave my own office bedroom. She sent back a video this time. It was dark and I couldn't see anything, when I turned up the volume I could hear her moan. Fuck me. Seriously?! I could her her climax and hold back a loud orgasm 'mmmaya! Fuck Mmmmmmmm.' Wow.

I called her.

'Yes maya?"

"What was that?!"

"You've heard an orgasm before right Bambina?" She replied somewhat out of breath.

"Yes..."

"Maya, are you wet right now?"

"Maybe. Fuck, yes Carina. I'm so wet that was the sexiest thing I've ever heard."

"I'm glad I could be or service. How are you going to take care of that?"

"I know what your doing, you're going to have to wait until tomorrow."

"Fine suit yourself. Same plan as yesterday?"

"Actually, no. Want to come to my place? I want to cook for you and maybe we could go for a walk? Ill save that date for another time."

"Sounds perfect. See you then Bella."