Chapter 29: The Vibe-Pt.2

Carina's point of view
As we walked back to our private suite I let Maya walk ahead of me because I really wanted to spend time checking out her ass in those pants. Knowing what was now underneath was killing me. No one seemed to notice we were gone and everyone was talking and laughing in the booth. Except Teddy who apparently had gone off with Peppermint. "Do you think Teddy is going to sleep with our stripper?" Arizona asked. "I sure hope so!" Travis replied as he had returned with his new arm candy. "Who is this Travis?" Maya asked him with her eyebrow raised. "This is Jacob. He's my date for the night now." Jacob laughed and shook her hand. "Hi, im maya and this is my beautiful girlfriend Carina." "It's nice to meet both of you, thanks for sharing Travis with me tonight!" "Take him away early if you need!" She replied causing a slight blush on both guys faces. "I want to dance again Bambina." I whispered in almost a whine in her ear. "Looks like we're going to dance again, anyone want to join?" Almost everyone came with us except for Arizona and Callie who were making out in the booth now. I just shook my head and pulled maya out to the dance floor. We were separated for a moment as maya spotted Teddy and stopped to ask her a question as she danced with peppermint. A woman about my height with short blonde hair wearing a very fitted dress came up to me.

"Hello gorgeous, would you like to dance?" She asked me running her hand on my arm. "Um. Thank you but I am actually here with someone." I answered gesturing toward maya. "Looks like she's left you alone, a dance isn't going to hurt her." "Well a dance might hurt you." I laughed. She laughed at the meaning behind it and while she was attractive she was nothing compared to Maya's beauty. Man I'm getting so soft for her. "I'm carina." I said sticking my hand out, "I'm Dani." She shook my hand firmly. Man lesbians always shake so strongly. I felt the presence of someone that could only be maya walk up behind me and protectively put an arm around my waist. "Making more friends love?" She asked. "Yes; this is Dani. She asked me to dance but since I'm with you we struck up a conversation. I wish we had another single friend because she seems great but Teddy is with peppermint." "Ah. Well why don't you dance with her?" She asked flatly. "Because Bella I am with you." "Do you want to dance with her?" She asked seductively. "I feel like this is a trap. I only want to dance with you Maya." "Hmm... are you sure? She's very attractive and looks like she would be a good dance partner." "Oh, I am." Dani replied. I turned to face Maya. "What are you doing?" I asked confused. "I think it would be sexy to see you dance with her how you would like to dance with me. It's not a trap. I could watch or dance with that girl over there." I looked over to see a taller Italian woman who was very sexy. "You and your Italian women." I laughed. "Okay, but rules." I said this loud enough for Dani to hear as well. Maya responded, "okay Dani. You can dance with my gorgeous girlfriend under these conditions." I could tell Dani was eager now and leaned in to hear better. "You can touch her but don't you dare touch her breasts. Those are mine. Actually all of her is but this is the line. Also, no kissing." "Can Carina touch me?" Dani asked. I could tell the wheels in Maya's head turning. "Yes; but no kissing. And this is just a dance." "Same rules for you and your new Italian woman." I kissed maya passionately and then grabbed Dani's hand to pull her closer to where Maya's new dance partner is. I could hear maya introduce herself and ask the woman to dance. I heard her name was Stef and she didn't speak much english. I saw her whisper something to her and she looked over at me locking eyes. I assume she was explaining the rules. The woman waved at me and laughed with Maya about this. She held eye contact and began dancing with her new partner. I pulled Dani closer and began to dance with her as well.

As I danced with Dani I held eye contact with Maya and we escalated our dancing building odd of each other. I spun Dani around so her ass was pushed up against my front and I ran my hands up her chest avoiding her nipples but still getting Maya jealous. I could see fire behind her eyes and jealousy setting in. This just spurred her on further. She placed her hips on Stef's hips and began to dance in rhythm together. I could feel my own jealousy building up as well.

"Dani, let's get a drink."
"Okay!"
We went to go to the bar and I could feel Maya's eyes on us the whole time. The bar was directly behind the dance floor so it didn't take long getting there.
"Hi! 3 vodka cranberries and whatever you are having Dani."
"A rum and Coke please! Thanks Carina. You okay."
"Yeah, just jealous. This game isn't so fun anymore now that I'm getting angry. I think our night will end here but maybe you could go talk through Stef?"
"Thanks, I'll do that!"
The bartender brought us our drinks and I walked over to Maya.

"Here baby. I brought you and your dance partner a drink."
"Thanks, that's kind of you."
I spoke to Stef in Italian and told her I was taking Maya back for the night.
She laughed and turned to Maya, "Grazie Maya!"

"What are you telling her?"
"I told her that you are mine and that I want you back."
"Ah, and if she's not ready to give me back?"
Maya asked while stepping her body right up against mine. I swallowed hard.
"Too. Bad."
She got within inches of my lips and then took a drink of her drink. Then began to walk away.
"Where are you going?" I yelled.
"Let's go home. I want to take off all of your clothes and I don't think I can do that on this dance floor."
I laughed and followed her back to the booth.

Maya's point of view

We returned to the booth and sat down for a few minutes with our friends while we finished our drinks.
"Alright, we are heading home. The club closes in an hour and I want to get out of here sooner. 19 doesn't work tomorrow. Who has to go in?" I asked
Arizona, Callie, Teddy, and Travis' date raised their hands.
"Damn that's a lot of you, early?"
"No the 3 of us don't go in until the evening for an overnight shift. So this is actually helpful to change sleep schedules."
"I work the evening as well."
"What do you do Jacob?"
"I drive an ambulance for Mercy West."
"No way! We're all able to save lives here. Firefighters, surgeons, ambulance drivers."
"Strippers." Peppermint joked. "Although, I do a sexy nurse strip routine."
"That counts!" Teddy joked.

"Alright so get your Ubers and get home safe. Please text the group chat when you're home. Preferably before any activities that may take place."
Everyone laughed and gathered their things. We hugged goodbye and then got into our Uber.
"Our ride is 20 minutes I don't think I can wait that long to have you." I whispered in Carina's ear. I nipped the bottom slightly causing her breath to hitch.
"Then don't."
"You know we can't here. They'll know."
Her hand wandered up my thigh and gripped at the top. I stopped a moan from escaping my lips and I crossed my legs tightly around her hand. She kissed my neck and licked up my jaw.
"Fuck babe. Stop."
She stopped and pulled back.
"Too much?"
"Too good. I can't stay quiet and I don't want them to know."
"Okay, I'll behave."
She began to withdraw her hand but I clamped down harder to keep her hand there. She rolled her eyes and let her hand there squeezing gently.

We finally arrived and we walked up to her apartment.
"Bella we haven't been here in a while. Not since before your accident."
"I honestly didn't even realize. It's what was in the Uber address. Do you have your keys?"
"Yeah I do. Is this okay?"
"Yeah, this is perfect. I miss your bed."
"My bed?"
"Yeah it has silk sheets and it's so comfy and smooth."
She laughed and we went inside quickly out of the cool night air.

She held the door open for me and we went inside together. I felt her hands around my waist from behind.
"I can't kiss you if you're back there."
"Mmm. But I love holding you."
"I forget that drunk carina is horny first and then a puppy."
"Can I tell you something?"
"Anything."
"You promise to not get mad?"
"Carina what is it?"
"I don't think I want to have sex tonight and I know you did. So I feel bad but I'm so tired and have no energy. I just want to hold you naked and watch a movie while we fall asleep."

I turn around and pull her in close putting my face in her neck.
"I love you so much. It's okay that you don't want sex. I'm also very tired and that sounds amazing. I'll make some popcorn and we can pull up Netflix."
"Any requests?" She asks rubbing my back.
"A cartoon movie."
She laughed harder at this than I anticipated.
"What?"
"Maya bishop. Hardcore fire captain. Is wanting to watch a cartoon and cuddle?"
"Yeah.... But I'm the big spoon."
"Whatever. You will be for now but then you'll beg me to hold you."
"Will not."
"Okay; so later when you ask I'm going to say no."
I thought about it.... "Fine. I want you to hold me."
"I love this version of you. It's only for me."

I kissed her gently and then we got our cartoon, popcorn and watched the movie in peace together. Thankfully we don't work tomorrow so we can sleep off the alcohol and spend the day together. It's already 3:30am so that's needed.