Chapter 27: Good Morning

Maya's point of view
I woke up in a bit of a haze. Like a sexual hangover. We've had more sex than that for sure but those orgasms we did have were so strong. It's like I can still feel Carina's tongue in me and fingers inside me. I felt so amazing. As I came closer to consciousness I did indeed feel Carina's tongue on me. My eyes darted open and found her with her hands running up the outside of my thighs and her tongue sucking me already. "Good morning Bambina. You are a very deep sleeper you know?" "I know but this is a new level of deep. How long have you been Down there?" I asked running my fingers through her hair. "Like 5 minutes, I was thinking you would wake up right away." "I'm awake now and this is my favorite way to be woken up." She smiled at me and then went back to work building me up. It didn't take long to send me over the edge and to have me screaming her name. "Now that the neighbors know you're mine would you like some breakfast?" I was breathing so heavily amazed at this beautiful woman. "Go on a date with me." She laughed, "maya we are dating, you are my girlfriend no?" "Yes, we are dating but like on a date. It's been a long time and I want to show you off and make everyone know you're mine." "I think they do with how loud you scream my name. But I can let you show me off in public too. Where do you want to go?" "Dancing." "Like ballroom or at a club?" "Both eventually but for now at a club. Are you free tonight? It's Saturday and it will be busy but fun. We could invite some friends to come too!" She giggles at my excitement. "I'm just needed for one surgery at noon today, so I should be done around 3ish with no complications. I'll invite Callie and Arizona, and Teddy and Maggie. Who will you bring?" "I'll invite Andy, Travis, and Vic. I want to go to the Vibe downtown. The new gay nightclub." "Not all of these people are gay though. Only Callie, Arizona, teddy, and Travis right?" "Right, but the others will have fun and would honestly be open to a little same sex flirting." "Well then it's settled. Let's text them and let them know, we can meet them at the Vibe around 9 tonight." We texted our friends and let them know they should meet us and the details. Everyone planned to come with us. About 7 I heard the shower start and went into the bathroom. "I can't believe you're showering without me!" I said once I was in the bathroom. I could see the steam rising. "Maya, sometimes I do shower without you. Just not very often. You can join me but you can't see me get ready." I entered the shower and looked her up and down. I'll never get tired of seeing her body naked, especially wet in the shower. "Stop looking at me like I'm a piece of meat!" Carina said laughing. I kissed her and pulled her close. "Why can't I see you get ready babe?" I asked her. "Because, I want you to be surprised because you haven't seen me wear this or what will be underneath." I swallowed hard and kissed her again. We finished showering and I left the bathroom to give carina the space she wanted to get ready. This gives me time to get ready myself. I have more time than carina as she takes longer to get ready. I texted carina, 'running to Target and will be back soon. Need anything?' I got a quick reply. 'Just you. 😘' 'later, I'll be yours all night long.' 'Mmmm... I'll keep you up on that promise. 😈 I can't wait to dance with you Bambina. Enjoy shopping, I'll see you soon.' I got to the store and decided to buy some new lingerie and a new outfit. I settled on black skinny jeans that were very fitted and a white lace bralette top. I got a new dark red lipstick to pair with it as well. When I got back I had about 30 minutes to get ready which was plenty of time for myself and choose to use my guest room so we could get ready separately. Right at 8:45 I heard a knock at my door. "Yes?" "Can I come in maya?" I was half dressed dancing around the room in my underwear. "Hold on! I'll meet you downstairs in 5 minutes!" "Okay I'll see you there. I finished getting dressed and got myself sorted out and then came downstairs. She was wearing a very fitted red dress with a slit up the side that went up to her inner thigh with black wedges on. I'm glad I decided on heels because otherwise she would tower over me. She hadn't seen me yet and was standing in the kitchen finishing some dishes.

Carina's point of view
I decided to finish up a few dishes we had before leaving while I was waiting on maya. All of a sudden I felt two warm arms wrap around my waist and a kiss being placed on my neck. "Hello there." "Hello beautiful. You look stunning." I turned around and watched her blatantly check me out. "How long did you stare at my ass before coming over?" "For a while, don't be surprised when I walk behind you all night." I couldn't help but laugh and finally allowed myself to check her out now. Her shirt showed her nipples slightly as she was wearing a lace bralette instead of a shirt. I let my fingers run over her breasts. "I don't know how I feel about other people seeing This much of you. But I do love how much I get to see." "They aren't going to be looking at me with you by my side anyways. I have a jacket for while we aren't in the club, I don't need weirdo's from the street looking." "I forget this is an LGBTQ club and that it'll be women checking you out not gross men." "I thought it would be nice to not have men asking us to kiss or staring at us all night." I kissed her and saw how tight her jeans were and how her heels made her ass look amazing. I grabbed it and sucked on her earlobe beneath her large hoop earrings. She moaned a little and stepped back. "We need to go or we will never make it!" She was right. "Okay, can we just bring one purse so we don't have to keep up with both tonight?" "That's fine, but I reserved a booth so it has tight security up there and a locker for our stuff." "Wow, that's exciting! I'll grab mine too then." "It also has stripper poles..." she added as we walked out the door.