Chapter 7: Competition

Maya's point of view

As I flipped her over I could see a fire light in her eyes. "Maya, that was sexy, where did you learn that move?" "From you baby." She laughed. "Is it worth waiting for?" "Maya, I would wait forever to have time with you. You're worth waiting for bellisima." "Carina I feel such a strong connection to you. That's why I wanted to wait for date 3. To make sure it wasn't just physical. I feel connected to you emotionally and spiritually as well." I ran my hand lightly up and down her arm. I began kissing her neck and had an idea. "Babe. Would you be open to trying something different?" "I trust you maya, I am happy to try anything with you." I quickly turned around facing her feet. "What are you doing?" "Carina, I want us to come together. Is that okay?" "Dios, si. Maya yes of course. Like Um what is it called, uh 6-9?" "69, yes baby." I laughed. She pulled my hips closer to her and began to eat my out. "Yes, oh my god I've missed your tongue." She laughed but kept going not wanting to loose the progress toward my next orgasm. "Want to race maya?" "To what?" I asked struggling to pay attention. "To orgasm. First one to make the other orgasm wins. Loser pays for dinner." "I love a good challenge." I began to eat her out as well and we were so focused on pleasing the other we got distracted and both began to build around the same time. She wasn't playing fair by moaning my name into me reaching up to play with my nipples. I knew her weak spot and began making louder sex noises showing my appreciation for her. Before we knew it we were both going to cum at the same time. I could tell we both wanted the other to keep going and it was hard to keep up satisfying the other and being satisfied. I turned around and laid down beside her on my back like she was. She lifted her hand up. "What?" "High five for a game well played." I laughed and took her hand down and kissed her, tasting myself on her tongue. "So who won?" "Well I think it was more of a tie, but I think I came a little before you honestly." "Well loser, time to pay up." I said into the kiss I was giving her. "Where do you want food from?" "Hmmm... do you cook?" "Maya, I'm Italian. Of course. Do you want me to cook for you?" "Yes please." "Okay, pasta is pretty quick and I made some yesterday." "Homemade pasta?!" "Yes Bambina. Let's go." She walked out completely naked and of course I followed, grabbing one of her shirts from a drawer to wear. I sat down in a stool and watched her grab an apron to put over her front. "Awe, your not cooking naked?" "I was going to, but I can't have sauce burning me..." "okay, well I can still see your ass, so that's fine baby." I said raising my eyebrows at her. "Are you more of an ass or a boob woman?" She asked. "What do you think?" She was already beginning to cook and was thinking with her bottom lip between her teeth. "Hmmm... maybe ass? I've caught you staring so many times. I don't think my boobs are very big, so maybe that's it?" "What? Carina your boobs are amazing. Mine are bigger sure, but you have perfect nipples. They're bigger than most and I love that. I am much more of an ass girl honestly. But I love your entire body." She smiled softly. "Okay. Fine. What about me?" "Definitely boobs. The night we slept overnight together I woke up to you holding one of mine in your sleep." "What! Oh my god why didn't you tell me?!" "I liked knowing and you not. It was also cute, you seemed comfortable." "I was. I am more about boobs. And yours are amazing. They're perky and the perfect size. Just too big to fit in one hand." She said holding up her hand to my breast cupping it. I moved into her touch and she pulled away to continue cooking. "Do you want to play a game to get to know each other?" She asked me. "Sure, can we have some wine as well?" "Way ahead of you." She said as she handed me a glass.