Chapter 12: Station 19's Dinner

Carina's point of view

As we walked into the kitchen I recognized some of the firefighters I had met and saw Ben and Miranda talking to a tall fireman I hadn't met yet as well as Andy. I locked eyes with Miranda and she looked very confused and surprised to see me. She came over to maya and I. "Dr. Deluca, what a surprise to see you here. How do you know Maya?" "Dr. Bailey why do you insist on calling me by my last name but will call maya by her own?" "Maya and I go way back, we share some common struggles and we're on a personal basis now. Will that become the case with tou now?" Maya took my hand and kissed my cheek, "carina I'm going to check on dinner, I'll be back. Nice to see you Miranda!" "Okay Carina, if we're going to be on a personal basis will you tell me what's going on with you and maya?" She said, sipping her wine. "Well, we haven't labeled it but we've been seeing each other for the last 2 weeks. I'm definitely interested in her and I hope she is as well." "Oh she is Carina." Andy said walking over. "Sorry to listen in but maya is totally into you. You should make that official." "You should Carina. Maya is amazing and you couldn't find better." "I agree ladies, I just didn't want to rush or pressure her. I do t want her to run." Thinking to my earlier conversation with maya I really wanted to take things slow if needed. "Just be honest with her." Andy added. "I will. So I'm here as Maya's date I guess. What should I know before I meet everyone?" Miranda began to fill me in on everyone and their partners. It was nice to know Travis was gay and that the firehouse was so supportive and accepting of him and maya for who they love. I liked to see so many partners that weren't firefighters, I think Miranda and I can share some similarities for sure. Firefighting is dangerous and they will risk their lives to save others. I just save the life, mine is never in danger really. Maya leading these people has to be so stressful. All of a sudden I feel an arm around my waist and a white wine being placed into my hand. "Hey baby, sorry I was gone so long they needed me to Tap the keg." "A keg!" "Yeah there's a lot of us and Joe's gives us a good deal. I thought you would prefer wine." "You know me so well already." I began to lean in to kiss her but turned to her cheek instead. Not knowing how she felt about PDA, especially in front of her team. "Carina, what's wrong? Why did you stop?" "I just don't know how you feel about kissing me in front of your team. Being their captain and I just haven't been able to ask you yet." She leaned in and cupped my cheek and kissed me. Andy whistled and then laughed. No one else paid much attention. I pulled back slightly and smiled before kissing her again. "Okay Bella, I see your answer. Is it time to eat?" She laughed, "you are always so hungry babe. Yes let's grab some food. Tacos and spaghetti. Weird combo but it works trust me." "I do." I said as I followed her into the kitchen, noticing that her ass looks so good in those pants. We talked and I met her team. We had fun and we're very tipsy if not drunk at the end. I noticed warden had not drank anything. "Warren, why are you sober?" He laughed and said, "probie, the newest recruit, has to be the DD to keep everyone safe and drive people home in the fire truck." "Maya! Baby do I get to ride in a firetruck?!" I said to loud. Everyone laughed. Maya leaned in to whisper, "not tonight, I had other plans for us in my office." I whispered the best that I could for the state that I was in after 3 glasses of wine and a shot of tequila. "Bambina are we staying here tonight to have sex in your office?" Andy almost spit out her drink but no one else heard. Maya got so close I could smell the beer on her lips, "yes baby, I want to fuck you on my desk. Is that okay?" I could feel myself getting so wet in anticipation for what was to come. I have had a fantasy of having sex in an office. The thrill of getting caught or heard. Public but private. I kissed her neck and pulled her in for a kiss. "I'll take that as a yes." "Can we go now? Everyone is going with Warren." "Yes baby, let's go." We told everyone we weren't going on the truck but would take an Uber tonight after a little more paperwork. Andy scoffed and hugged us both and shook her head. We waved to everyone and the when we were alone maya climbed onto my lap to straddle me while sitting. I grabbed her ass; something I had been thinking of all night. "Bambina shouldn't we take this to your office?" She began to kiss down my cleavage and unbottoned my pants. "Everyone here is in bed thats on duty. We're alone." She pushed her hand Down my underwear and touched my clit. I gasped and dropped ky head back. "The thrill of getting caught is half the fun." She stopped and waited for my approval. I pushed her hand down further and unbottoned her shirt halfway and pulled her breast from her bra. I sucked hard on her nipple causing her to curse and grind into me. "You like that? Hmm. Captain?" She kissed me and pushed her tongue into my mouth causing me to moan. She pushed two fingers inside me and began pumping fast and hard not waiting for me to catch up. I began to cum but as I was getting too loud she put one hand over my mouth, "they're sleeping not deaf baby. You have to be quiet." I nodded and as she too. Her hand away I did my best to stay quiet. She had to stifle my moans with her mouth and I came hard into her fingers in the kitchen. She pulled her fingers out and held them out to me to lick. I obeyed and did so thoroughly. She kissed me and moaned. "Bella that was amazing. And unless you want me to eat you out on the table we should take this to your office. I need to taste you right now." She quickly pulled me into her office and shoved me into the he door.