Chapter 4

Damien
My eyes sprung open.
Goddess was shaking  vigorously as  sweat covered her entire body as if she just went directly to bed from the shower.
She's having a nightmare . I feel bad to have her come home to a disaster as this. We are almost going back to the Streets .
Afghanistan triggered her mental health . Trauma does something so bad to someone that they can go from sane to insane. The madness is real .
I won't let my wife get to that point. I hummed a soft tune to calm her down .
She calmed down and drifted back to her sleep .
I took my phone and dialled a number ,that I couldn't ever come up to delete it.

" hey"  came his voice

" hey ,are you available tomorrow in your office?" I asked
" yes I am Damien Is everything okay?" He responded

" yes, not sure, I don't really know .... It's about my wife " I said

I turned to my wife she was fast asleep ... calmly.
I went to the balcony.
" she was cast out from the army .. she doesn't know she will never be taken back her commander called before she arrived home . Something tragic happened back in Middle east Now am seeing the signs of how badly it affected her."

" Am really sorry about that " he replied

" thank you" I said

" you could come with her to my office and I will cater to her" he said

" thank you I really appreciate it " I replied

" Damien , your wife will be okay .What about you are you good?"he asked

"Yes , holding up with the case " I stated

" it's messy that bastard really damaged a lot of Business" he said

" good news is if found I had no ties to his mess I will have my money refunded back ." I replied

" I am hoping that too. " He said

" It was great talking to you. I really appreciate" I replied

" I am thankful you called, Damien take care of yourself " he  said

" you too Brad " I replied

" good night" I said

" good night " he replied
I ended my call.
I stared at my sleeping queen.
Feeling so proud of her, I don't care if she lost her title or whatever happened to her , I will always love my baby .
I laid her head on my chest and held her into my arms .
"Damien don't eat the pineapple from the oven it's not yet ready" she mumbled in her sleep. What is she even saying. A laughter escaped my lips .
" I love you baby" I whispered to her.
Recalling the first time I set my eyes on her.She was battling on whether to have a cucumber in her basket or an eggplant..
She is the most beautiful woman I had ever set my eyes on .
Rocking a purple sunny dress, with her shoulder length kinky hair laying loosely down. Her soft as pearl Chocolate skin radiating the glory of brown skin beauty. An African Queen. I was confused at that moment. I had ever seen a beauty that close and very real.

The first time she told me her name I dismissed it as a joke. Goddess Kalahari , how is that her real name? Maybe a nick name,because I was a stranger . I couldn't stop thinking about someday making her my Goddess .. Mrs Goddess Carter Kalahari
Despite her being away from me for so long .I stayed loyal to my wife, work kept me busy. I didn't get time to sit idle or think of going outside. When she did came we would fuck an entire night all over the house . The kitchen, Living room, back yard, in the pool, bathroom. We made sure no room was left untouched .

*************,*********************
Goddess.

" you can't be serious" I said
He sipped his coffee.
"I am serious"

"my answer is no"

He held my hand.
"please baby, take the help. I will come with you "

"but..."

" you know you need it . Better now than never"

"late than never"

"do it for me then"
I gawked at him .
" please"

" fine then , though am not sure if it's a good idea."

" why so?"

" your ex being my psychiatrist doesn't sound like fun"

" Brandon?"

" how many ex's do you have?"

" many"

" really"

He chuckled.
" he's more eager to see you than I"

" you wish"

" am serious"

Well .... To break it down why I am not with the whole idea of my husband letting his ex be my psychiatrist...
My husband used to be gay before we met, when I met him he was in a relationship with Brandon. I respected his relationship with Brandon , but Damien wouldn't let me go .
He held on to me as we grew closer as friends.
Brandon wasn't happy to hear about me , he had never met but heard of me like a rumour , inshort he had never seen me eye to eye .
He came to my house after learning my address, the first time he looked at me after I opened the door he froze.
We had a calm conversation, he told me how Damien wouldn't stop thinking and speaking about me . When they have sex he ejaculates while saying my name .
It was nasty to think of it but I liked it . Mid the conversation Brandon kissed me out of nowhere , unexpectedly.
I was worried what would happen if I told Damien.
He had already told Damien,, Damien asked me and I said yes .
They went on a vacation to rekindle their romance . I was left in Seattle bored on my own.
I was happy for them and hoped I didn't get between them and ruined what they had .
When they came back , both of them began to pursue me .
They would send me gifts, call and text at different times .
They both wanted me and I wanted both of them. Sadly I had to choose one .
Feeling I was starting something toxic I left Seattle to Atlanta. To start a new life and forget about them for my own good especially the sex.I had sex with Damien then with Brandon.
It felt so good and everything I ever fantasized of .

I spent months in Atlanta my new home until one day Damien showed up at my door.
He told me he broke up with Brandon. Infact Brandon was the one that ended things .
I insisted it was not what I wanted . He said he did .
He loved me and couldn't see his life without me .
We dated for a few months and later got married .
Brandon moved to Atlanta too at first it was awkward but we adjusted to the new life.
He got a job as a psychiatrist at the mental health care facility.
He and I have never really talked about everything , we hadn't seen each other since I got married .