Chapter 9

Goddess
" baby we are going to end up late "  echoed Damien's voice .

" Am almost done "

I did my final touch up on my lips , making sure the lipgloss was in line with my lips.
I picked my wardrobe Damien  hasn't seen it yet.
He preferred  a suit with no tie . My husband is handsome anything works for him. He could even wear a rag and he will still look delicious.
I put on my clear heels , my white polish pedicure paid off.
I took my purse and walked out of the room.
Damien  was stunned .His eyes roamed all over my body.
" I could change if this is too much "

" no , don't , you look superb . Like you are going to the Met Gala."
I wore a a purple fake diamond encrusted Zulu basket hat , an off shoulder long sleeve tight  purple gown. When I picked this dress I didn't think of the cleavage . Now I realized it was massive . From my view I felt like only my nipples were covered the rest was out on full display.
" you are so freaking beautiful"

" so I was ugly huh?"

" never "

He held my hand to his as we walked out of the house .
I didn't do much makeup as I hoped not to look like a clown .

We arrived at the Venue as we chatted in the car about last night's series we watched .
I have never seen a series on Netflix with so much nudity and romance in it .

The venue was packed. We were among the last to arrive . We were ushered to our seats . Front row .. that's very kind of Brad .
Everyone , whom I didn't know  looked dazzling.
" they are all looking at the jewel in the event ... you " Nate whispered.
I giggled .
" nice joke "

" am serious baby , there is Castro, the man that saved you "  he whispered.
I looked at the altar
A tall Caucasian man , about six foot one , very built stood tall, he had shoulder length dark  hair .
His eyes met mine I looked away shyly. Nothing is as embarrassing as getting caught staring.

" all rise " 
We all stood up as Canon in D smoothly played from the orchestra.
Lillie's and white roses were everywhere.
It's was a breathtaking moment.
I recalled my wedding.
I was nervous , as I walked down the aisle just like Brad is.
He was full of smiles as he gently walked to Castro at the altar .
I looked up at Damien , he smiled at me .He took knows how delicate the moment was for us .
Brad met his groom at the altar , he walked on his own .
We took our seats .
" you make it harder for me to stay put with that dress ."  Damien  whispered.

I bit my lower  lip.
" be a good boy and I will let you have a cookie " I whispered back to him .
He tightened his grip on my hand , a clear message he won't stay put because it's not what he wants .
Brad and Castro exchanged their vows and kissed passionately as we cheered for them.
Damien seemed happy to see him finally be with the one he loves.
We proceeded to the reception  it was nightfall already , the wedding had began in the late afternoon.
Damien and I got reserved seats.
We ate and drunk a little as we interacted with a few people here and there.

" remember our reception?"

"you dropped me as we danced " 

"I  lost my grip"
At our wedding as Damien  and I danced he lifted me into his arms he was  suddenly overcome with heat and got aroused , he lost his balance and dropped me on the ground,  I wasn't hurt but I lived to remember not to let him carry me when he's horny well unless we are in action banging  against the wall .

The reception looked like a Hollywood celebrity venue.Crystals all over , expensive wine and alcohol, a massive cake , glitter and pomp hosted in a Mansion. I felt like I was in a  celebrity wedding.