Chapter 18

Goddess
I was getting the fucked turned on , I had to distract myself .The wine was making it even harder to hold it together.Asking to leave would have sounded rude .
I know I can keep it still just for a few minutes then probably make my husband stop  the car beside the road for a quick one.Leaving the Army may have done a big one on me , I didn't have sex for a long time .
" I think  I have had enough for the night , I could clean the dishes for you " I muttered as I got up.
" no need , besides they are just a few plates " Brad commented.

" I insist ,take it " I said .

" I will help you " Castro replied.
His so hot kiss... No stop thinking about it we have to stay still remember...

" sure ,yeah " I said. Trying so hard to hide my shyness .
Damien smirked greedily, he is full aware my act of courage isn't fooling anyone.
Leading the way  I went to the kitchen .I could feel Castro's stare on me.

Loading the plates and separating them from the large ones to the medium he filled the water in the sink.
" how long have you been in the military?" he asked .

" five years , I have had about two missions." I replied avoiding eye contact.  I am on heat I can't look into his eyes it will  further fuel my burn .

" Was it intimidating?"

" at first yes , because I was  the youngest weighing the smallest"

I had already scrubbed the plates and the glasses as he rinsed them off.
"are  you a doctor?" I asked .

" yes , an OB and partime paedtrician"

" wow ! Two jobs !" I exclaimed.

" I am drawn to children so much ,very much attached to them. "

He wiped clean the plates and loaded them into the cabinet as I arranged the wineglasses .
I rinsed my hands clean and wiped with a paper towel.
Still feeling hot I opened the fridge and poured a glass of cold water .
My hands were shaking ,I couldn't stop biting my lips .This is the stage I was fearing as I tend to act on how I feel .
" how ...uh long have you been in your um..job ? " I asked  , finding it hard to maintain my composure .

" eleven years " he replied .
I went back to the sink to wash my hands . I can't get rid of this heat inside me ...a heat to have something hard rubbing inside me.
As I cleared the water from my hands with the paper towels I felt someone behind me .
His hands mildly stroked my arm moving softly up to my neck as his other hand curled around my waist like a snake curling on its prey.
" you know , you and I never really got to speak very well"

" we ... we... are no... now " I was stummering.

"  you can't hide it for long...it's too obvious what you want, the deep thirst burning inside you  " His flirtatious whisper blinded my senses .He's so right was I too obvious.
He blessed my neck with a trail of streamy tender kisses.
Those sweet kisses upon my neck were the key to my heart and soul, for every time he place them there I knew I'd adore him for all time.
Slowly his hand stretched up my dress .
I was soaking wet.
" feels so good and slippery just how I like it , part them for me baby "  his voice husk , deep and smooth into my ears.
I parted my legs , letting him do  whatever he wanted.

I felt his fingers deep inside me , I moaned softly .
Stroking rythmatically . I don't know how the dress left my body , all I know is I was naked the next minute.
I was reaching for my release. I had been dying for a moment like this .
I turned around to face him .I want  to see his face as I climax .

He turned me to his side and lustfully kissed me deeply.
Still fingering me , I moaned into his mouth .
More kisses on my neck, a new person.
I knew whom the kisses belonged to .