Chapter 21

Damien.
It all happened a few years ago , she and I were just friends yes just friends .
She told me she met some guy on tinder . I stalked him a bit, he was a school drop out junkie that sold weed to the neighborhood .
I wasn't okay with her idea of going out with this guy as  she's so precious. As much as I hated the idea , it was her decision to go .
She went and a few hours late in the night I got a call while I was asleep that a girl had passed out and had taken quite a lot of drinks .
I rushed to the bar to pick her, she was laying on the seat her head on the table . She must've been so dissapointed for the date  not showing up .
I took her to my house and laid her on the bed .
That's when I became overcome with emotions. I stared at her in her pair of jeans and crop top.
She was unconscious , she couldn't even hear me .
I was torn between choosing to be a gentleman or letting my dark desires take the better part of me .
I took off her clothes and glared at her in her under garments.
A part of me was so tempted to check how she is inside and just feel it , she wouldn't know , hell she won't even remember anything
.

The temptation was too real and good, I was stuck and lost of what to do . On one end I have a voice telling me I just do it , one finger, one oral , one stroke wouldn't hurt, she won't bleed I can lubricate her with my blueberry lube that I use on Brad. She might just get wet from it ,  I won't go hard or rough if I go gentle she will not bleed. Ever since I met her I had been dying to have her in this position. Vulnerable under my control.She wouldn't let me see her like this if she were conscious.
On the other was a voice telling me how traumatic it would be for her , what will happen if she ever finds out what an animal I was , will she ever trust me , she's been through a lot , do I really have to add her some more burden. I can't afford to loose our friendship  and my deep respect for her , so I choose to be a gentleman.
I changed her into one of my shirts and shorts and laid her in bed in the guest room , while I slept in my room.
When she woke up she didn't remember anything , she screamed thinking the jerk had brought her to his house and did some disgusting things to her ... things I nearly did .
I was glad I didn't let my craving get the better part of me and respected our relationship.

As I told her all this she was in awe .
" I honestly have a bit of memories about it " She said .

" am glad you didn't remember how much of a hangover you had "

" definitely don't want to remember...In that case now that we get to keep our house we should maybe celebrate"

I parked the car .
" We could go to Red moon" I said

" my thoughts exactly." she replied.

" I should get going ,Brad must be waiting...am already late by two minutes"

" I will be in the waiting lounge "

" you will wait for me ?" she asked excitedly.

" yes , no need for me to go back home then come back " I said .

" you are the best" she replied.

A lot of people tend to ignore mental issues especially if it does not affect them... I don't.
Even if it doesn't affect me ,I never want to see my wife battling something so sinister inside her and then I wait when the damage is done is when I begin to wish I got her help.
Mental health matters , PTSD can be treated if help is gotten earlier .If you love someone so much you will make sure they are okay inside and out.

I led her into the building and waved at her as she walked into Brad's office .
You might wonder, why am I not jealous?
Well I love my wife and she loves me ...She knows who I am and what I do someone that loves me as Damien ,  we trust each other , we have been bestfriends and she does tell me things she wouldn't tell for years I have known her , as long as she's mine that's all I could care about.