Chapter 22

Damien
The club wasn't packed , just everyone having the best time of their lives. On one end were girls making out, the other boys , the other mixed , all on the podium and at the bar you can see them all .A dimly lit purple and black themed club , where all fantasies come to life.
My wife and I picked a spot near the bar where we could see a dominatrix and a submissive male do their thing.
" I will have wine " she said.

" I will have absolut vodka" I replied.

It's been years since we came here .
I used to come here ages ago ... This club was my stress relief .
I would come and live my fantasies here . Brad wasn't really a huge fan of BDSM so I opted to come on my own.
When one day I saw her sipping her martini as she curiously stared at the action of a Dom and a sub.
I never knew Goddess was into such , she always seemed so innocent and fragile like nothing of this lifestyle.
That day she wore a latex bodysuit and a dark blunt cut bang wig .
I saw a girl I had never seen .
She went next on stage and dominated the man despite he was more masculine and taller than her . She knew what she wanted .. total control.

" Oh shot, fuck , fuck! " Goddess exclaimed.

"what is it ?" I asked .

" it's him, he's here , Damien hes freaking here "she exclaimed

"who ? " I asked.

" angry bird"

" your boss? "

" yes , you see up there at the VIP section... he's over there in the black shirt and ice on his neck , don't look "

I looked .

" Damien" she pinched me.

" how would I have seen if I wasn't supposed to see "

" what is he doing here ! He can't see us "

" same reason we are here , baby you need to stop worrying, maybe we should go and say hi"

" yeah and get fired for sexual misconduct."

" I could hire you back" .
She burst into laughter .
" yeah , you know how that goes , no work and all play"

" fuck you on my desk , my cars , the bathroom..."

" Damien" she giggled .

" come on ,we will make a great team, " I said as I fingered her as usual she never disappoints,she was already wet.
I kissed her neck seductively as I gently bit it .
" well look who decided to show up, The Kim and Kanye of town"

I noticed her boss had already vanished.
" Dom Rob , it's been a while , pleasant to see you" She said .

" pleasure is mine , "

" I love the new decor , you finally got rid of the ugly leather seats " I said .

" well new vision"

He turned to Goddess.
" how is the army"

I gave him a sharp glance and shook my head .I am glad my wife was paying more attention to the scene of two men dominating a woman , tying her and teasing her with a flogger.

" It's pleasant to have you both back , speaking of which .I have a special request I think you can take " he said.

A brief story to take you back ...
So as my wife and I tried to make ends meet before she was postedI to the army . We got an offer to work at Red moon club.
We were the first interracial couple to be hired and that brought Rob so many clients. At times in our tiny apartment she and I would rehearse on what to play and come to the club fully prepared.
We were known as the Kim and Kanye of town . Our shows were every Tuesday , Thursday and Fridays.
The pay wasn't so bad , we were able to make just enough for the car business to importing five cars for a start .
Oddly I did my wife's makeup and styled her hair .It still is my favorite thing to do.
There is something so magical about kinky hair , I love how it feels on my hands .
I learnt how to do makeup by watching a YouTube tutorial. She and I were to roleplay a makeup artist and a celebrity .
We wanted the scene to be as authentic as possible so we had to perfect it one being I learn how to do makeup.

" Rob things changed " I said .

" you wouldn't say no to this, besides he wants to be dominated a kink am sure your gorgeous wife will love "

" if he's going to suggest I pee on him or lick my feet count me out " she said .

" have you watched the movie 12 years as a slave " Rob asked .

Where is this heading to?
"yes , why?"

"that part where the slave girl is being whipped by the fellow slave"

" yes ,"

" that's what he wants "

Goddess laughed .

"it's a joke right?"

" a hundred grand right this minute"

Wow! Someone will pay that much for my wife just to whoop him, boy would I love to see that.

I nodded at her , I know it's what she wants .

" okay , "

" good , I have your costume ready , but this person prefers to stay anonymous "

" so do I "

" great I knew you wouldn't dissapoint me "

Taking her hand .

" take care of my wife Rob or it's your balls I will be whipping"

" oh my , I would love that" he replied.

My wife blew me a kiss , as she walked away .

I waved at one of the guys , I need my load unloaded .

***********************
Goddess.
I was dumbfounded staring at myself in the mirror.
I wore a vintage 1800 dress . It had a royal blue bustier with strings to hold it to my back .I loved it's off shoulder .
Indeed this guy is into some slavery kink .

On my head I wore a white bonnet looking like piece .

I looked like I was helping Harriet Tubman free the slaves .
I glared at the whip, it looks pretty real .Well people love what they love ,in this BDSM club we don't usually judge , it's a fantasy world anything here is off limits except murder . Damien and I have had a fair share of creepy pastas here. We once had a mafia made man want us to piss on him. That day Damien and I drunk gallons of water , it was our lives or his fantasies , we had to piss on him until he was drowning. I had never panicked like I did that day, luckily we left with our lives and money.

I took the whip and made my way into the next room.
Inside the room was a red dim light and a large bed. He was in dark briefs
At the centre was a silhouette of a man wearing a big Marshmallow mask , I couldn't make anything other than his broad shoulders and athletic body.
He was six foot three just like Damien.
His arms were spread apart as he hung from the ceiling.
Next to him was a note on the table.

" Whip me like it's 12 years as a slave baby"

Well if you say so .
I swang the whip cow boy style , the whosh sound was giving me exciting chills .
And driving it toward his back ,hearing the sound of the whip coming into contact with his skin was kinda satisfying.

I did it again and again , and as I hit him I began to moan as he grunted .
His grunts were more of a sexual grunt than painful ones .
Maybe because I was moaning as I hit him, I was too excited that I began to touch myself.

His back had the marks of the whip.As I was about to come .
" not so fast baby" Came in Damien behind me .
He grabbed me and threw me on the bed .
We didn't care that the slave was watching us despite we can't see his face from the big Marshmallow box on his head .
Damien single handedly tore off the dress like it was a piece of paper .
He parted my legs and spread my labial lips .

" ow ...fuck " I moaned.

His tongue was deep inside me , the climax I was holding back from masturbating bursted in massiveness.
Damien banged me hard on the bed that it shook as if an earthquake hit .
He carried me up and leaned me against the wall while still balancing me perfectly on his arms .
His come filled my walls with so much warmth.
All this was infront of the stranger .We gave him a free show .