Chapter 11

Goddess
Was I sure about this ? Yes ,
I won't let the butterflies stop me from doing this .
I looked at Damien as he arranged everything on the table next to our bed .
" baby you don't have to do this if you don't want to "

" I am ready , " I replied .
Courage was slowly playing Delilah on me .
I had protein shakes earlier . From the stories and videos online it drew my curiosity to this point. I had never had it in mind so often it just shot out of nowhere .
Damien had always wanted to do this but he wasn't ready to push me into it . He wanted to claim all of me as his wife . That included my anal virginity.
He broke my virginity back then. When ....
He was still dating Brad .
I was curious to know how sex feels like so I asked him how it is like having it as we were having dinner at a restaurant.
He told me it feels warm , open and soft . With the right tenderness it is so enjoyable.

I was amazed .
" why do you seem coy ?"

" it's just ... never mind "

He held my hand .

" tell me "

" I ... I am .." I threw a glance around us making sure no one was at ears length.

" Am a virgin" I whispered.

His eyes widened.
" you have never done it , like ever?"

"besides kissing. "

" wow ! I am indeed surprised, I never expected you to be a virgin well don't take it tbe wrong way .You have kept yourself for the right person. That's great."

" I can see " I looked down in dissapointment.
He lifted my chin up .
" it's not a thing to be afraid of "

" it's just that, other girls have done it but I haven't had my first Time, I feel wierd like am the outcast"

" you are different and special that's why "

" but I feel left off "

" virginity is a sign of purity and dignity. Don't ever feel ashamed of it.

For a few days I thought about it , the feeling to have it broken and have sex for tbe first time , I did read that it does hurt a little bit , one day I summed enough courage and texted him.
" Can you break my Virginity" in the middle of the day. I was so stupid .

He called as soon as he saw the text. At first I was afraid to pick it as I thought I had gone too far and crossed the boundary in our friendship. I would be lying if I said I didn't have feelings for him. I did love him so much but I preferred to keep it to myself . Rejection was not my idea of fun.

" Goddess , are you sure it's what you want?"

" Yes "

" For real"

" Yes , am dead serious"

" I will come to pick you at seven"

" I will be waiting"

********
I couldn't contain my excitement when I opened the door for him. Smartly dressed in a suit with no tie he grinned at me .
I wore a white off shoulder dress , above my knee length. My hair was braided into bohemian faux locks .
" I love your look "

" Thank you, you look amazing too. Are you heading to a meeting after this .I could cancel if it will get you late "

" You are my meeting"

I couldn't believe he got dressed for me .
I took his hand after closing and locking the door .
He took me to a suite , where we had a romantic dinner at the rooftop .
" What about Brad ?" I asked .