he's Batman??

Goddess

And just like that he kept true to his word, my email reflected a message that I had received 100k$.

I can't believe he was serious. 

" You had so much fun?" Damien asked as we walked to the car park.

" It's always fun . This soothed me a lot ." I replied.  I needed that .

He held my hand and kissed my palm.

" You are never alone , you have me."  He assured me .

" and you have me too. I am sorry about the incident earlier on "  I said 

" It's okay baby, I know what you are going through and no need to feel ashamed of it . You are not alone ."

We got into the car . I could not wait to get home and rest .

He started the car and it wasn't starting up. It just kept coughing dryly.

I giggled .

" The tank is empty," I said.

He slapped his Temple.

" We are just going to have to walk, " I said .

" are you sure you will manage " 

" yes " 

I got off. He leaned to the back seat, opened a compartment and picked a small pistol .

"Dame , really?"

" I always carry it... to protect my lady "

He's crazy . I am a highly trained soldier, I can defend him .

Had I passed that mission ....

He held my hand after locking the car . It's a secure place and the car is safe there .

The night is dark, there are no street lights around us, it's like someone has been eating the county electricity money. I won't mention names , Donald McNeil…

I began to shiver. I wish I had brought my fur coat. ( it's made out of cotton for all you leather Nazis )

He took off his jacket and covered it on me, holding me closer to him as we walked.

" aren't you cold ? " I asked .

" nope , you need it more than I do . You could catch a fever " 

" thanks " .

" welcome " 

" By the way, if I may ask what happened after Castro and I went to the kitchen?" I quizzed. I had always had that random thought in my head .

" Well, after you left, I was alone with Brad. It was a little awkward at first like that's my ex . I didn't know what to say or act . Brad got up unzipped my pants and gave me a blow "

I laughed , I can imagine how confused Damien must've been .

" You were very confused "

" very much and didn't know how else to react. I loved what he was doing and got lost in it . When he was done we got up and went to the kitchen, that's when I saw you and Castro kiss . You have no idea how explicitly saucy it made me  feel. I will never forget that day"

" Me too. I don't think I have ever done anything like that . It was unexpected and so good. This place is scary , my phone is already at low battery.Are you sure there are no bears"

He laughed. 

" that's why I brought a gun"

" a tiny pistol won't kill a bear ,honey "