Chapter 5

Godesss
I was shaking a little bit as we sat at the waiting lounge .I am still confused as to how I even agreed to this .

"It's going to be okay " Damien assured.
It's not like this is the first time I have gone to get help.
Difference is my other therapist was not my husband's ex boyfriend. He retired and moved Houston. He really helped me overcome my trauma even though I thought it was impossible.

Damien terms himself as bisexual this days . I have nothing against who he is , I love him regardless , all I know is love is love doesn't matter who as long as it's love that's it .

" Mr and Mrs Carter " came his deep voice , I hadn't heard in ages .
I looked up . He was fine as ever from how I remember him.
I won't lie that I wasn't inlove with him too. I loved both he and Damien that I preferred to leave so they could both be together . It was a sacrifice I made not for myself but also for them. They deserve each other they really do .

I will never forget how hard it was for me to move on from this two men everyday felt like a hangover Monday, I wasn't doing so well at training as my mind was still on them .
I was given a break ...one day, as I sat at home sulking on Natgeo my life took a turn .
I didn't want to watch any movie , as it would remind me of them something I was trying so hard to avoid .

I heard a knock on my door , as usual thinking it was the landlord bringing a receipt for my previous payment I got up grunting and opened the door.
There he was ... Standing tall, proud and happy to see me was Damien.

He wrapped his arms around me and kissed me . I missed him too and I kissed him back .
" I have been looking for you , finally I found you "

I left without saying good bye or without a trace .I just vanished into thin air.
We had a long talk about why I left as he told me he broke up with Brandon.
" I shouldn't have come between you "

" you didn't, sometimes it's just not meant to be you leave it . "

" You left? "

" no he broke up with me and so I left hoping to find you and here you are "

Brandon broke up with him? Am surprised.
" did you guys fight , argue or anything? "

" no, it was a peaceful moving on . He told me it wouldn't work as painful as it was I respected his decision"
I won't lie that a part of me was very happy they broke up. We are all always happy when our crushes end their current to. be with us , it's a dream come true don't deny it .
Damien and I began to date then we got married .
The best decision I ever made in my life . But deep down I know he's longing for something more .
I let him be whatever he wants . We have gone to orgies together to explore outside our bedroom . An orgy we were invited to by one of his clients , who had bought a Rolls Royce from him .
At first I wasn't sure if I wanted to go there, to see him with other people. But the moment I saw him kiss another man I was weak with arousal .
I wanted to see more of him with a man , he's basically the top . He's never allowed any man to pop his peach he loves to dominate but am sure someday he will be dominated .

" Godesss " I snapped back to reality .
Brandon looked as good as the blue sky... whatever it means this man is fine just like my husband.

A slightly dark stubble , blue eyes with a glimmer of interest,
he had a concrete jaw and hawklike nose dishy masculinity just like my husband it was starting to be clear as to why I fell inlove with this two men in the first place ..This two were meant to be because they have one thing in common, they are a walking thirst trap .

Nate's phone rang just when we were about to enter the office .

" yes attorney Jack , okay I will right there thank you"
Oh no please don't tell me you are leaving...

" baby I need to dash to the attorney's office there he has some news about the case "

" okay"
He kissed my temple and walked away hurriedly.

I went into the office and closed the door behind me .
Nervous , anxious, panic ...all this with butterflies in my stomach made it difficult for me to stay freaking calm.

I have been in such situations in the army but not compared to this . In the base things were always like this every mission was unpredictable.
" please have a seat Mrs Carter" Brandon said gesturing to a couch on his right .

" are you a psychologist or a psychiatrist?" I blurted .
He smirked .
" I am a psychologist "

I was very sure Damien and I are confused as to which is which

"what is the difference?"

"Psychiatrists are medical doctors, psychologists are not.

Psychiatrists prescribe medication, psychologists can't.

Psychiatrists diagnose illness, manage treatment and provide a range of therapies for complex and serious mental illness. Psychologists focus on providing psychotherapy (talk therapy) to help patients."

" interesting"

" how are you feeling today?"
I had a nightmare, so am probably good.
" am feeling good "

" you don't have to hide how you feel Goddess"

" I dreamt about the sperm man "

" if you are okay in telling me about him"

" I didn't have the best childhood.I grew up with a toxic father.He was too selfish and arrogant , treated us like animals.To him all he did was perfect and we were just rats to him burdening him with needs .His lame ass lectures about how stupid we were made me long for the day I will never see his concoction of lies face . Hate is an understatement .The day I heard he was shot dead I laughed so hard .I know I sounded so evil but I can't tell you how relived I felt. I didn't understand why I felt relieved he was permanently gone and would never torment us again. With his idiot head he challenged a man in a bar who accidentally hit him.Trying to show his ridiculous ego as the tough man from home he foolishly messed with a wrong one .He had messed with a gangbanger one of the Blood members . He was shot dead . Just like he lived a fool he died like one too."