Chapter 54 || Epilogue

ANNABETH JACKSON

Annabeth Jackson knew high school was going to be great the moment she got away from San Francisco. She wasn't expecting to meet her soulmate there, and she surely didn't date anyone in the many years of learning. She didn't know that she'd be the one to change her husband's life. Heck, she didn't even think she'd have a husband at the age of 26. But mostly, she didn't think she'd change so much after meeting Percy Jackson.

She picked up the envelope from the stack of mail, opening it with delicate fingers. Gold embroidery was all over the card as Annabeth opened it.

You are cordially invited to Jason Grace and Piper McLean's wedding as Piper McLean's maid of honor and Jason Grace's best man.

"Percy, what are you doing?" she laughed when she saw him paint a blue strip across his nose. "Is that face paint?"

"Yeah!" he grinned goofily, "I'm not a monster."

He squirted blue spray candy in his mouth, tainting his tongue blue.

"I wanna be a smurf!" he declared confidently, "I wanna journey there and become one!"

"Why do you wanna be a smurf?" she laughed at his childish ways.

"Because I can become one with blue!" Percy laid back on the floor dreamily.

"Well, you need to come with me now," Annabeth chuckled.

"Why?" Percy frowned.

"It's time for you to collect chicken eggs from the farm you insisted we put here!" Annabeth chided playfully, patting his nest of messy black hair.

"But... But I wanna be blue!" Percy whined.

"Just take a bath in blue paint!" Annabeth rolled her eyes before covering her mouth. "Oh shi--"

"I'M GOING TO GET MY KIDDIE POOL!" Percy screamed, running into the garage.

Annabeth sighed, taking her basket and beginning to collect eggs from the chicken coops.

"ANNABETH I'M BLUE!" Percy yelled in glee.

A blue blob came into Annabeth's view of her house and she laughed.

"Don't get the house blue! I worked hard to get the paint off of it last time!" she called.

She ran over to the house, admiring its beautiful architecture that her company had built. Yep. Annabeth Jackson built AJ Architecture and made it official.

"Percy!" she laughed when Percy leaped into the pool

When he came out, he was back to normal, except for some blue paint splotches here and there.

"Alright," he sighed melodramatically, "I'll abandon my blue paint masterpiece to help you get your lovely garden vegetables you crave so much!"